IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

protein absorption question

Rep Points

protein absorption question

I know this might be a simple question, but I do not know the difference and would like some help to understand it.

Why is a product like ON’s 100% whey absorbed more quickly than say Muscle Milk? With that question in mind, can you list me 2 or 3 “common protein blends of each, fast absorbed & not so fast absorbed?

Thanks

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Muscle Milk contains casein. Casein is digested a lot slower than regular whey. Whey is rapidly absorbed.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    Muscle Milk contains casein. Casein is digested a lot slower than regular whey. Whey is rapidly absorbed.
    Yeah, and all the fat doesn't speed up the process either.
    art@designersupps.com

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

right
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

OUt of all the whey i've tried, I LOVE on 100% whey, it tastes godo by itself + water. and not many shakes are like that. But get the choco, best out of all.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

my trainer told me to get that...but I have yet to pick it up. But, its whey. I need csein.

ON is they way to go. If you want a nice blend I like Matrix 5.0 V flavor
    Beginners Guide To Bodybuilding:
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=59335

Favorite Home-Made Weight Gainer Recipes
    http://ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=61152

Do You Have A Problem With Your Stretch Marks?

"Learn to Love them and Refer to them as Battle Scars"

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

it all depends on the speed of absorption.

Rep Points

so whats the difference in whey and casein besides the speed of absorption.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Casein is digested a lot slower than regular whey. Whey is rapidly absorbed.