• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bruce Kneller arrested

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CANTON -- A multi-agency investigation yielded the seizure of more than 100,000 suspected steroid pills from a man who is called the "Steroid Guru" for his numerous writings on the topic.

Bruce Kneller, 37, of 735 Randolph Street in Canton, was arraigned Tuesday morning in Stoughton District court on drug distribution and weapons charges.

The investigation was a joint venture by the U.S. Postal Inspectors, Massachusetts state police, the FDA and the Canton police department.
Kneller's writings on the benefits of performance-enhancing substancea are widely available via the Internet.

Good to see the police are keeping steroids off the street, I would hate to see them waste their time on Rapists and murderers.

Whew, I feel much safer now that HE is put away.

*turns on news*

Oh look, four killers on the loose...

ForemanRules said:
Good to see the police are keeping steroids off the street, I would hate to see them waste their time on Rapists and murderers.

Also the meth isnt ruining lives like anabolics:rolleyes:

Back