• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does it matter??

dontsurfonmytur

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does it matter in ANY way if i do Back on Sunday instead of Monday (i usulaly do chest on sunday, and back on monday). Please let me know

no

Yes, thou shalt not toil on the Sabbath.

bigbadwolf, so it makes no difference in any kind of growth by switching those 2 days.

aw, shit, i do my abs on chest,legs,and with HIIT, and they all one day apart. and i dont think i got time to do abs on back day.. ARGGH

Is this for one day only or permanently?

Dale Mabry said:
Is this for one day only or permanently?

who cares.....More importantly....Is the first post serious? Answer....who the fuck cares if you train back before chest.....this has to take the cake as retared question of the week. (I should make a stickie). :thumb:

OH god!! Won't have time to do abs on back day this week....OH THE HORROR!!

its_time_to_vote_once_again_1.jpg

u need to chill, so what not everyone as experienced as u pfunk.

okay sorry....

1) it doesn't matter
2) who cares if you don't get to train abs
3) it doesn't matter

IML Gear Cream!
BulkMeUp said:
4) it really dosent matter!

Spelling does matter.

dontsurf, what my sister p-funk is trying to tell you is that unless you are going for Mr Olympia, a slight deviation from your routine is not going to kill you.

Dale Mabry said:
Spelling does matter.

dontsurf, what my sister p-funk is trying to tell you is that unless you are going for Mr Olympia, a slight deviation from your routine is not going to kill you.

if you are going for mr. olympia then don't even bother working out...just take drugs and hang out like chris cormeir.

BulkMeUp said:
:mad: it's a typo! .. and i'hv corrected it, your Majesty. :p

Dale is being a real bitch today! must be that time of the month. :shhh:

P-funk said:
Dale is being a real bitch today! must be that time of the month. :shhh:

It is, Mardi Gras. :mean:

No, Fat Tuesday is next Tuesday, today starts the festivities here...

no, does not matter.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, it does matter. Your muscles will atrophy and all progress will be lost if those changes are made. Heh.

Back