• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has Anybody Asked a Doctor for PCT?

Tier

Your Pretend Friend
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody just went to their doctor and said: Hey i'm going to run a cycle of Superdrol (or insert your fav legal steroid). Can you write me out some nolva for pct so I dont get bitch tits?

They won't prescribe it for that purpose. Why bother, anyway?

Tier said:
Has anybody just went to their doctor and said: Hey i'm going to run a cycle of Superdrol (or insert your fav legal steroid). Can you write me out some nolva for pct so I dont get bitch tits?
If your going that far, you may as well tell him your on a cut and ask him for some T-3 also.

I'd just tell him after my test production is in the gutter i want it back to normal.

Why would you pay those kind of prices anyway when its easily found all over the internet? So you want your doctor to illegaly prescribe cancer drugs for your little cycle? And you are hoping to find someone so stupid as to risk their whole career just for that?

I dont think most doctors are quite that retarded. Then again, I've been shocked before.

Mudge said:
Why would you pay those kind of prices anyway when its easily found all over the internet? So you want your doctor to illegaly prescribe cancer drugs for your little cycle? And you are hoping to find someone so stupid as to risk their whole career just for that?

I dont think most doctors are quite that retarded. Then again, I've been shocked before.

:funny::haha: :rofl:

JerseyDevil said:
Most doctors wouldn't even understand the concept of pct.
Very true words. But, why would they? They don't prescribe anabolic cycles.
For the ones that issue HRT treatment, the patients don't need PCT do they?

dg806 said:
I wouldn't put a question mark at the end of that statement as some kids here have no idea what HRT is. Do they?

dg806 said:
Exactly! (good to see you Dave)

IML Gear Cream!
hrt is hormone replacement therapy. I didnt even have to google it.

When I told my doctor everything I was on (test e, EQ, Dbol, HCG, adex and nolva) he gave me straight up advice. I'm not sure what his prior education of anabolic use entails but he told me that adex was known to increase BP so I was better off sticking with nolva and using some no flush niacin. Most doctors won't risk their license, and career, just so you won't get gyno, but they should provide their best opinion from a medical standpoint. I was expecting my doctor to tell me that steroids kill everyone who even smells them, but after a complete physical, blood work and an EKG, he gave me a few pointers (drop the adex, keep an eye on my BP) and then said "If there is a correct way to use anabolic steroids, you are on the right track" which surprised me. Doctors aren't your enemy, so you're only hurting yourself by not telling them what you are on, the dose and for how long. But Mudge is right, it's a ton cheaper on the net, so why bother with trying to get a perscription?

You don't know what or if your getting the ones you order off the net in some cases.

Tier said:
You don't know what or if your getting the ones you order off the net in some cases.
Tamoxifen is used in breast cancer therapy. Surely you can see the objection in perscribing a cancer treatment drug to somoeone who ran into a few problems while using illegal drugs.

Back