• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drinking age is US

Ross051288

rim me
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does it not piss you guys off (or did it when you were < 21) that you have to be 21 to drink?

when I was over there in the Summer we were told how strict things can be and compared to here it seems like a bitch.

The thing that is really BS is Ronald Reagan changed the drinking age for the military to 21, they can be killed for America at 18 but they can't have a beer till 21......one of many evil things they do to our troops.

c'mon foreman....I'm sure a minor at war doesn't get carded by his CO if he's drinking:laugh:

lnvanry said:
c'mon foreman....I'm sure a minor at war doesn't get carded by his CO if he's drinking:laugh:
They can't drink here in the States and that is just wrong......It's funny how people love to say they support the troops but they never do anything to help them......The VA is another example of how our troops are treated like crap, sad that people can put a bumper sticker on their car but do nothing else.

Ross051288 said:
does it not piss you guys off (or did it when you were < 21) that you have to be 21 to drink?

when I was over there in the Summer we were told how strict things can be and compared to here it seems like a bitch.
Is it that hard to get liquor in America? I am not saying you should drink it but when I was younger, at least in my country, it was so easy drink something if I wanted.

its pretty easy....it just can't be public.

I could buy alcohol at the age 17. The poorer neighborhoods here in the US usually will sell to younger people.

the USA is the most socially engineered country on the planet.

lnvanry said:
its pretty easy....it just can't be public.
I'm talking about public though.
e.g in the UK 16 and 17 year olds go out to clubs and get pissed.

It's just it's alot easier to pass as an 18 year old if you're my age than a 21 year old (obviously) so I thought it would be a pain in the ass for you guys.

Ross051288 said:
I'm talking about public though.
e.g in the UK 16 and 17 year olds go out to clubs and get pissed.

It's just it's alot easier to pass as an 18 year old if you're my age than a 21 year old (obviously) so I thought it would be a pain in the ass for you guys.

Atleast around ym area, clubs aren't really where most drinking takes place for people in college or high school. House parties or hotel parties are usually the bigger scenes, It's more social than dancing here.

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
They can't drink here in the States and that is just wrong......It's funny how people love to say they support the troops but they never do anything to help them......The VA is another example of how our troops are treated like crap, sad that people can put a bumper sticker on their car but do nothing else.

Never thought about it that way but that is very true. Drinking is such a big deal in the U.S. When kids get to college or finally turn 21 they just binch because they can finally drink and buy alcohol just for the sake of it. I don't think we could ever just get rid of it all together because there would be a transition period where so many people would just consume large amounts of alcohol just because they could. Then after like 10 years drinking would no longer be such a big deal. Alteast if people would let it. That would never work though.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I just do not like the "contradictions"... 18 is a legal adult yet you cannot buy alcohol. You can drive at 16 and put other people's lives in danger but you are not a legal adult.

True true true. Legal bullshit!

I recently heard that they raised the drinking age to 30 in Kentucky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guess they're trying to keep alcohol out of the high schools. lol

daver1 said:
I recently heard that they raised the drinking age to 30 in Kentucky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guess they're trying to keep alcohol out of the high schools. lol

False Story...

They would have to change the drinking age to 60 to accomplish that.

I don't see the logic in that with being able to join the army and drive yet can't even drink a beer.

must be a pain like.

Ross051288 said:
I don't see the logic in that with being able to join the army and drive yet can't even drink a beer.

must be a pain like.
I don't see the logic in being a fucking Royal Prince, and this is the best ass you can pull...

Even his house, Buckingham Palace, can be turned into a pickup line, Fuckingham Palace. Must be a pain like.

Yea it sucks that the legal drinking age is 21, but... That has never prevented me from getting alcohol whenever I wanted.

Guys/girls under 21, ask yourself, has there ever really been a time when you wanted to get drunk but couldnt because of the drinking age?

Someone always has an older brother/sister or even a parent thats willing to buy alchohol for me and my boys, and if not theres always someone with a fake or we can give $5 to a complete stranger to get it for us.

Growing up in my small hometown, it was easier to get pot than it was to get alcohol. I guess that is why I was a pot head.

If your in the armed services and are under 21 you can usually get booze pretty easy, many people at, bars, clubs, liqour stores will serve military as long as you have an id

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
c'mon foreman....I'm sure a minor at war doesn't get carded by his CO if he's drinking :laugh:

:rolleyes:

I was caught drinking under age by my 1st SGT, and he hounded me
for two fucking years after that... Even after I was 21...

...(asshole) :lol:

The Monkey Man said:

Is this an attempt to justify your sexual preferences?

gococksDJS said:
I don't see the logic in being a fucking Royal Prince, and this is the best ass you can pull...

Even his house, Buckingham Palace, can be turned into a pickup line, Fuckingham Palace. Must be a pain like.
I wasn't trying to piss anyone off fuckface.

and i'm Scottish so I don't give a flying fuck about the royals.

Ross051288 said:
I wasn't trying to piss anyone off fuckface.

and i'm Scottish so I don't give a flying fuck about the royals.
haha, calm down, it was a joke

gococksDJS said:

Even if she's a dynamo in the sack she's still a 2 bagger. Prince Charles is no prize himself...I mean outside of the billions in assets and royalty and. . .

The Monkey Man said:

NO ALCOHOL FOR YOU MINOR!!

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 200!

Had no problem scoring booze in high school -- had a fake ID and friends with older siblings, even friends' parents would do it. In college, fake IDs have gotten me into bars with little trouble (they are not picky, although I have gotten one taken away -- bouncers get paid for taking fakes around here). The public drinking isn't so bad, although every once in a while cops like to stick it to some unlucky minors.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I just do not like the "contradictions"... 18 is a legal adult yet you cannot buy alcohol. You can drive at 16 and put other people's lives in danger but you are not a legal adult.
Excellent point.

You know what's shitty if you are under age and you are in a foreign country where the legal age is 18 or 12 or 3yo it's still considered illegal for a US service person to drink until they are 21. But that didn't stop our captain from setting up a "Beer Tent" out on the docks in Jebel Ali and letting everyone drink. The shittiest thing is some of the assholes who came up without drinking restrictions now like to enforce them. Like one night we were all chilling in our barracks in Pearl Harbor when Shore Patrol did a raid on our room because soom goob had seen one of us drinking at a barbecue party earlier. They busted in and started searching all of our shit and then the last place they looked was the fridge where one of my roomates had stored an MGD in the butter dish area. 1 harmless shit beer hidden in the butter tray and the asshole shore patrol dude yanked the door open hard enough that the beer jumped from out of the tray and spun in midair for a second and then dropped and rolled across the room. They tried to pin all the blame on me for being the highest rank in the room until the owner stepped forward and took full blame. He was 20 years old then about 4 months from his birthday and he got 45 days restriction, reduction in rank and had to take Alcoholics courses, plus got a mark in his record as being an alcoholic. FOR ONE FUCKING BEER.

Back