IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Girlfriend Dumped After Valentine-Candy-Related Weight Gain

Rep Points

February 20, 2006 |

MONTCLAIR, NJ—27-year-old LeeAnne Copeland's decision to consume an entire box of Valentine's chocolates over the course of five days led her boyfriend of 10 months to end their relationship Monday.
    LeeAnne Copeland, after eating the entire box of Valentine’s Day candy given to her by her former boyfriend Michael Kristoff

Michael Kristoff, 27, a part-time bartender, gave Copeland a two-pound, red-satin-lined box of Russell Stover premium assorted chocolates on Valentine's Day. According to Kristoff, Copeland "really packed on the pounds" in the days that followed.
    "It was noticeable," Kristoff said, describing a bulge on Copeland's midriff. "She seemed completely unaware of what she was doing to herself physically, and I found that very disconcerting."
    The weight gain, which Kristoff estimated to be between three and five pounds, transformed the young woman into "kind of a porker," according to Kristoff.
    "Before the candy, LeeAnne was an active person," Kristoff said. "She was always hopping around, straightening up her apartment, going to the gym."
    However, the chocolate, coupled with a snowstorm that shut down much of the Northeast, "gave [Copeland] an all-too-convenient excuse" to spend a week watching DVDs and eating chocolate.
    "For the next couple nights, when I'd come over I'd notice her stealing into the candy box, cramming her face," Kristoff said. "She even made a joke about it, telling me that she could see why they put Valentine's Day in February, when it was cold and snowy and there wasn't much else to do but eat. Like it was all a big joke to her."
    Kristoff said he was repulsed by the sight of Copeland eating.
    "I'd seen her eat before, but it was nothing like this," Kristoff said. "You could see chocolate dotting her teeth and tiny strings of saliva between her lips and traces of nougat and coconut on the corners of her mouth."

Kristoff added: "It made me sick."
    Copeland initially refused to eat the chocolate, according to Kristoff.
    "She was all, 'Oh, no, no, I can't eat all these, they're way too fattening,'" said Kristoff, impersonating Copeland. "She was trying to get me to eat most of the box, and was really stubborn about it."
    "It's kind of ironic, considering how this has all panned out," Kristoff added.
    Kristoff said that as he watched Copeland take her first, tentative bite of a strawberry cream, he had "this out-of-nowhere premonition."
    "It struck me that the chocolate-eating could be a foreshadowing of things to come," Kristoff said. "If I took her out to a steak place for her birthday, would she finish her whole meal? And what about holidays like Thanksgiving? When I got to thinking about the wedding cake, that's when the alarm bells really went off."
    Despite these strong reservations, Kristoff said he "remained in deep denial for several days."
    "I tried to make it work," Kristoff said. "I tried to tell myself that maybe the old LeeAnne would come back once the chocolates were gone, but I didn't think I could wait it out."
    Kristoff severed ties via a brief e-mail.
    Copeland said the sudden breakup had left her devastated, confused, and "so depressed I can't eat."
    Reached for comment, Kristoff said: "It's too bad she didn't display a little bit of that self-discipline earlier... We might still be together today."
    Last edited by TJ Cline; 02-26-2006 at 04:25 PM.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fag. I would choke him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Good call, good thread.

the unbanned

Rep Points

he did the right thing!

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess she'll think about that next time

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

3-5 pounds made her a porker? Nice.

Rep Points

That guy needs to be shot lol.
    Fucking loser!
    Just a girl.... Looking for muscles!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I hope this is from the Onion or something, not many people can be that stupid.

Rep Points

Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

from the looks of his slumped shoulders n doughy neck she's not the only one bringing some fitness issues to the bed.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Maybe someone should tell him that fat chicks are wild in bed.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fat girl skinny girl it's all the same to him he doesn't have one. at bedtime he can take a good look at his hairy crack in the mirror cuz he's probably the only one he'll be sleeping with anytime soon.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    fat girl skinny girl it's all the same to him he doesn't have one. at bedtime he can take a good look at his hairy crack in the mirror cuz he's probably the only one he'll be sleeping with anytime soon.
    Youre as harsh on this guy, as Foreman is, on the women in here -

(btw... I think the whole story is stupid)

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man

www.ironmaglabs.com

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man

i think it's made up. but if i saw a potential love interest that ate in a way that would ruin their health and appearance i'd not like it. if they continued to lack self control i'd leave. it's not just about looks either who wants to spend their retirement unable to enjoy life cuz their partner is sick due to stupidity

Rep Points

that was a crap story!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I thought it was funny, must of been from the onion

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Harsh Light Of Morning Falls On One-Night Stand's DVD Collection

April 23, 2003 | Issue 39•15

MILWAUKEE, WI–The harsh light of morning fell on the terrible DVD collection of Marc Koenig Monday, when Traci Pearle discovered it upon waking up from their one-night stand. "It was a wild night, and from what I can recall, I had a great time with Marc," said Pearle, 25. "But I wonder if I would've felt the same way had I known the guy is the proud owner of Rollerball."

Pearle, a Marquette University graduate student, and Koenig, a graphic designer, met Sunday during a party at the home of a mutual friend. Pearle and Koenig hit it off almost immediately, thanks largely to their mutual drunkenness. After a lengthy make-out session in a back room, the two departed for Koenig's nearby one-bedroom apartment, where they spent the night.

Her powers of observation impaired by alcohol and darkness, Pearle took little notice of Koenig's furnishings. It was not until 8 a.m. that the hung-over Pearle, en route to the bathroom, came across Koenig's disturbingly random, mediocrity-filled DVD collection.

"The glare from the living-room window made my eyes smart," Pearle said. "I rubbed them, and the first thing I saw was Narrow Margin sitting on Marc's sunlit coffee table."

A nearby DVD shelf revealed similarly banal choices, including Driven, Evolution, Swordfish, Tomcats, Point Break, Pushing Tin, Bedazzled, Flatliners, My Blue Heaven, and Proof Of Life.

While acknowledging that the majority of Koenig's movies were "not out-and-out horrible," Pearle wondered why anyone would own those particular titles.

"They're the sort of things you'd rent, not buy, if you watch them at all," Pearle said. "Out of the thousands of movies you could own, why would you spend your money on this stuff? Don't you buy a movie because you're somehow passionate about it and want to watch it again and again? Does this guy feel that way about Hard Rain?"

In spite of a wicked hangover, Pearle could not resist hypothesizing about Koenig based on his DVD choices.

"It struck me as weird that the same person would possess both Hellraiser 2 and Holy Man," Pearle said. "What did it mean? That he's a guy with eclectic tastes, and therefore tolerant and open-minded? Or is he just meek and wishy-washy, surrendering his tastes and imagination to arbitrary pop-culture dictates? He seemed like such a smart, cool guy."

Continued Pearle: "I slept with a guy who, at some point in his life, walked into a store and said to the cashier, 'Hi, I would like to purchase this copy of The Legend Of Bagger Vance.'"

Pearle admitted that her decision to leave Koenig's apartment around 8:20 a.m. was heavily influenced by the discovery of the DVD collection.

"As I got dressed, Marc sat up in bed and took my hand, telling me he had the day off from work if I wanted to stay in with him," Pearle said. "I considered it, but then I noticed the Vince Vaughn version of Psycho on the nightstand, so I made up something about having to meet my professor in half an hour."

Therapist and counselor Dr. Patricia Abel said the one-night stand did not come to a particularly unusual end.

"Often, casual sexual encounters between two people are not repeated because one of the parties has judged the other based on his or her personal effects," Abel said. "There exists a societal stigma against so-called 'one-night stands,' so Traci may have been subconsciously associating latent feelings of guilt and unfulfillment with Marc's ownership of several Ashley Judd thrillers."

Pearle herself has been the victim of possessions-based judgment following a one-night stand. On June 4, 2000, pizza-delivery driver James Gaines fled Pearle's apartment shortly after 6 a.m. when the morning light revealed a Toad The Wet Sprocket CD and a prescription bottle of Xanax.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigss75
    I thought it was funny, must of been from the onion
    Yep...great paper
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

funny as hell..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

July 10% Off Special at IronMagLabs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by topolo
    July 10% Off Special at IronMagLabs!
    why don't u post this when it's 90% off for me to actually care.....?