Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

3rd person accounts and legal issues

Rep Points

3rd person accounts and legal issues

Well, I'm clean but some of the accounts of examples I post refer to gym rats who aren't. I never list names just examples.

I have no intention about going on cycle but I am still fascinated with the subject of steroids, so I post here. Of couse these things are illegal, should I be concerned about using my personal email and real name on this forum whenever discussing this topic?

Should I get a separate email and use another name to talk about third person accounts?

I can't controll what I see and hear at the gym because it's obvious whenever someone gains 30lbs in one month and then looses half of it in 3 weeks in the form of a greek god. After reading up on the subj. I can almost tell what the lifter was taking without ever asking.
    What should I do?
    later dudes

Rep Points

Depends what you are talking about in the E-mails.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As long as you aren't doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about legally. It doesn't hurt to have an encrypted email account from www.hushmail.com or www.cyber-rights.net. You should always be careful with whom you share personal info, such as your real name, online.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Too late for precautions now, im already hiding behind your couch