• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taking this seriously need new split routine.

napol30n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay i realize this is alot to ask but for anyone who knows what they are talking about it should not take very long.

I just started working out about 2 months ago, and now im ready to get serious about it. All i really need is a split routine. I can go to the gym as often as I want so 4+ day split would be the best for me.

I am a skinny guy so i do not need to worry about loosing weight right now, i just want to get my muscles bigger... i do not know what the term for that is lol.

I just need a list of excercises to do each day and then im set.

Now ive noticed that the main excercises most people do are

Flat BP
Incline BP
Decline BP
Close Grip BP
Pulldowns
Millitary Press
Dumbbell Press
Hammer Curl
Barbell Curl
Upright Barbell Row
Bent Over Barbell Row
Barbell Squats (although i see some people go down more than others)
Deadlift (all diffrent kinds)
Wrist curls

Now i just gotta figure out how to work these, (- what isnt too good or + stuff that i am missing) all into a solid split routine. I realize most if not all of these are compound movements, and if it is also good to do isolation movments as well feel free to add some in. I would also like to work my abs. I do not know if i should do any cardio too seeing as I am a skinny guy already (5'10" 132lb)

I am planning on getting some protien suppliment tomorrow, and perhaps a multivitiman and some fish oil stuff.

I am looking forward to taking this seriously and seeing some good gains, and many thanks to whoever can help me with my leap.

Back