• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

just ordered my green bulge/white blood

vinceforheismen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just ordered green bulge and white blood from prosource.net it was 48 dollars. I decided to order this because it was always well reviewd and sounds like a good product. Any one have any good results?

let me know how you get on, i have a few bottles of both to check out after my current cutting phase

vinceforheismen said:
I just ordered green bulge and white blood from prosource.net it was 48 dollars. I decided to order this because it was always well reviewd and sounds like a good product. Any one have any good results?
Best of luck.

vinceforheismen said:
Good luck, Its a decent stack :thumb:

thanks, do u know of any stacks that are better then this?

vinceforheismen said:
thanks, do u know of any stacks that are better then this?
It really is difficult to say, but there are other products out there that are very similar and are cheaper and whatnot. Either way, keep us updated on your progress.

Back