• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cant read threads/posts without logging in?

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the past it was possible to read a thread/post without logging in. This seems to have been disabled? I sent a couple of links to a friend who is not a member so that he could read the threads/posts. But he gets the login screen asking to register or login.

I did a test. I copied and pasted a link into a browser where i wasnt logged in and got the login page, instead of getting read access to the thread. It would be nice if people could access threads without having to force them to login/register first.

BulkMeUp said:
In the past it was possible to read a thread/post without logging in. This seems to have been disabled? I sent a couple of links to a friend who is not a member so that he could read the threads/posts. But he gets the login screen asking to register or login.

I did a test. I copied and pasted a link into a browser where i wasnt logged in and got the login page, instead of getting read access to the thread. It would be nice if people could access threads without having to force them to login/register first.

tell the lazy bitch to register, it only takes two minutes

Stu said:
tell the lazy bitch to register, it only takes two minutes
:laugh: thats a possibility. But i still think it is a good idea to let people read threads. Thats how i came to this site. I was looking for diet info and a thread came up on google. I read it and decided to register to post for help. If threads are not accessable until one registers, then this forum wont catch the attention of the search engines.

BulkMeUp said:
:laugh: thats a possibility. But i still think it is a good idea to let people read threads. Thats how i came to this site. I was looking for diet info and a thread came up on google. I read it and decided to register to post for help. If threads are not accessable until one registers, then this forum wont catch the attention of the search engines.

it forces someone to register because they want to read the thread, and it takes closer to 30 seconds not 2 minutes to register.

as far as search engines, you can get into the "archive" and read the threads in there without being registered, do you think I am stupid? :)

I am noticing less posts in Open Chat, people that used to post there find the task to login too difficult..

They need to pratice foremans 'Exhibiniost hyperthrophy' routine to increase finger hyperthrophy.

No No.. we need more sacrificial lambs in Open Chat.

Back