What the fuck is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

What the fuck is this?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

It is called 32 and healthy....with a little steroid help, and 56 and only weeks out of heart surgery......come on son, try to give respect the the greatest of all time......can't wait to see how you look at 55-60 after you just had a major operation on your heart.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He was the man. Still is.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Look at his neck, delts and arms. Still striations and nice sized bi's and is that a hospital bracelet on his wrist?
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

*******Labs
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The guy is old so what
    5'6 155lbs
    bench 275x3
    squat 375x2
    deadlift 385x3

*******Labs
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

he is a actor/govener now not a bodybuilder
    5'6 155lbs
    bench 275x3
    squat 375x2
    deadlift 385x3

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Kefe...the voice of reason.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I saw this picture of the man and was like holy shit?!!!
    I know the guy is old, I know he is the greatest, I also know he is governor. I appreciate what he has done for bodybuilding and because of that, I have followed him ever since I was a kid. I'm a bodybuilder because of him.

But goddamn getting old fucking sucks!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And then you die...............

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

even worse!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    can't wait to see how you look at 55-60 after you just had a major operation on your heart.
    I will NEVER EVER become 55-60. I will stay 38 years old forever.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    I will NEVER EVER become 55-60. I will stay 38 years old forever.
    The rule is when you turn 35 you only have a birthday every 3 years from then on.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee

No, the voice of a new generation.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    KEFE's voice sounds like Froggy from the Little Rascals. Steroids did it to him at the age of 3.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

this is so old and has been posted numerous times.

supposedly those pics of Arnold were after he had his heart surgery, despite being old he could not work-out for quite some time, but either way who cares.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Arnold is an amazing man beyond how his body looks just his determination makes most men pale in comparison. The years are going to hit us all and very few of us will look back on lives anywhere near what he made of his.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I bet that Arnold (in the second pic) still has better traps than most of the people that post in Open Chat.

Rep Points

Is there any proof that the second pic is real. You can do amazing things with photos these days.

far out kefe u made a bit of progress in your avatar,,,are u 13 yet
    ?????????/

grrrrrr

Rep Points

"I'll be back."

The Terminator

Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

just give him a little time.

gawd...so glad nobody took a photo of me...in my bikini...the week after I had a baby...and posted it on the internet!!!
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lioness
    just give him a little time.

gawd...so glad nobody took a photo of me...in my bikini...the week after I had a baby...and posted it on the internet!!!

Yeah, as you should be...

Now, for only 10,000 dollars, I won't post that picture on the i-net.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

if Arnold wsnt able to workout for awhile, I'm thinking it mustve made him nuts. I'm out for a week on repair and I get crazy and short tempered.
    I also agree with the lioness.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like Juggernaut and Lioness make a good match.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by footballmaniac
    Is there any proof that the second pic is real. You can do amazing things with photos these days.
    they were real, there were several of him on the beach in this condition, it would have been hard to photoshop them.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

grrrrrr

Rep Points

age = excuse

sure, we're not going to look like we are 22...when we are 62. but, dang...i know a couple guys who are late 40's... they are HOT! better built than most men.

plus...

they have depth...

life experience...

like arnold, they've accomplished other things. they look amazing (i'm PICKY too)...and have more to their life than just BB. (don't yell at me for saying that!)

i'm not saying we're going to look perfect at 67...but it's no excuse to quit being the best we are able to be.
    ~Anais Nin

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm not just abodybuilder....I am a SUPERHERO!!!!!!
    Actually, I'm a mild mannered teacher by day...

grrrrrr

Rep Points

i used to be a teacher!

now, i'm becoming addicted to IM and can't get my house clean b/c i keep stopping to check this site!

Grrrrr.
    ~Anais Nin

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

what'd you teach?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I teach high school juveniles with behavioral problems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast