• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the fuck is this?

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
arnold.jpg

It is called 32 and healthy....with a little steroid help, and 56 and only weeks out of heart surgery......come on son, try to give respect the the greatest of all time......can't wait to see how you look at 55-60 after you just had a major operation on your heart. :rolleyes:

Look at his neck, delts and arms. Still striations and nice sized bi's and is that a hospital bracelet on his wrist?

The guy is old so what

he is a actor/govener now not a bodybuilder

I saw this picture of the man and was like holy shit?!!!
I know the guy is old, I know he is the greatest, I also know he is governor. I appreciate what he has done for bodybuilding and because of that, I have followed him ever since I was a kid. I'm a bodybuilder because of him.

But goddamn getting old fucking sucks!

juggernaut said:
I will NEVER EVER become 55-60. I will stay 38 years old forever. :spaz:
The rule is when you turn 35 you only have a birthday every 3 years from then on.

min0 lee said:
Kefe...the voice of reason.

No, the voice of a new generation.

min0 lee said:
Kefe...the voice of reason.
KEFE's voice sounds like Froggy from the Little Rascals. Steroids did it to him at the age of 3.:suicide:

juggernaut said:

this is so old and has been posted numerous times.

supposedly those pics of Arnold were after he had his heart surgery, despite being old he could not work-out for quite some time, but either way who cares.

Arnold is an amazing man beyond how his body looks just his determination makes most men pale in comparison. The years are going to hit us all and very few of us will look back on lives anywhere near what he made of his.

Is there any proof that the second pic is real. You can do amazing things with photos these days.

far out kefe u made a bit of progress in your avatar,,,are u 13 yet
?????????/

"I'll be back."

The Terminator

:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
:lifter: just give him a little time.

gawd...so glad nobody took a photo of me...in my bikini...the week after I had a baby...and posted it on the internet!!! :scared:

lioness said:
:lifter: just give him a little time.

gawd...so glad nobody took a photo of me...in my bikini...the week after I had a baby...and posted it on the internet!!! :scared:

Yeah, as you should be...

Now, for only 10,000 dollars, I won't post that picture on the i-net. :)

if Arnold wsnt able to workout for awhile, I'm thinking it mustve made him nuts. I'm out for a week on repair and I get crazy and short tempered.
I also agree with the lioness.

Looks like Juggernaut and Lioness make a good match. ;)

footballmaniac said:
Is there any proof that the second pic is real. You can do amazing things with photos these days.

they were real, there were several of him on the beach in this condition, it would have been hard to photoshop them.

age = excuse

sure, we're not going to look like we are 22...when we are 62. but, dang...i know a couple guys who are late 40's... they are HOT! :chomp: :chomp: better built than most men.

plus...

they have depth...

life experience...

like arnold, they've accomplished other things. they look amazing (i'm PICKY too)...and have more to their life than just BB. (don't yell at me for saying that!):yell: :finger:

i'm not saying we're going to look perfect at 67...but it's no excuse to quit being the best we are able to be.:thumb:

i used to be a teacher! :cool:

now, i'm becoming addicted to IM and can't get my house clean b/c i keep stopping to check this site!

Grrrrr. :mad:

Back