• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dilemma

MACCA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a bit of a dilemma and i would like to here your views guys and girls. I know this is wrong and a few of you will slate me for this, but there is girl at my gym who i have always thought was stunning but is married, iam also living with my girlfriend. Recently we have been chatting and occasionally working out together, she has dragged me into some of the classes and i have been helping her out with weights and machines. she gave me her phone number and we text each other everyday saying what time we will be training etc. She always finds me when i am in the gym and i must admit it is a big ego boost as she is beautiful and all the guys think there is something going on between us.I have never been unfaithful and have been with my girlfriend for 13 years. Nothing sexual has happened but i am always thinking about her and really pleased when i see her, is this just a male ego thing do you think.:(

I think if you don't hit it you are gay.

MACCA said:
I have a bit of a dilemma and i would like to here your views guys and girls. I know this is wrong and a few of you will slate me for this, but there is girl at my gym who i have always thought was stunning but is married, iam also living with my girlfriend. Recently we have been chatting and occasionally working out together, she has dragged me into some of the classes and i have been helping her out with weights and machines. she gave me her phone number and we text each other everyday saying what time we will be training etc. She always finds me when i am in the gym and i must admit it is a big ego boost as she is beautiful and all the guys think there is something going on between us.I have never been unfaithful and have been with my girlfriend for 13 years. Nothing sexual has happened but i am always thinking about her and really pleased when i see her, is this just a male ego thing do you think.:(

fuck her, and keep it on the DL!

Nice answers guys, but i dont think the ladies here will say the same.

MACCA said:
Nice answers guys, but i dont think the ladies here will say the same.
Thats because they are gay

I think you should back off before something serious happens. Either be faithfull to your girl, or dump her and then find an (un) married lady to replace your girlfriend.

The married chick needs her fucking skull crushed in and your not much better.

You just have a crazy crush on her, remember when you first met your girlfriend, you used to be excited and all u wanted to do is be with her all the time...same thing now, you just have a crush, you can either take your chance with this MARRIED woman (who knows she could be cheating on you 5 years from now If you get together, just like shes doing with her current husband)....or, you could stick with your current girlfriend and be a man and keep everything you built with your current woman!!!!! But its easier said then done, "love" is a crazy thing and whe you develop feelings for someone it feels very strong and right, but what you are doing if wrong, no matter how good it feels to be around your chrush..!!!

MACCA said:

HIT IT AND QUIT IT, BITCH

I have been observing relationships for some time now...trying to find what makes a long term relationship work. What I seem to find...is that they rarely do. And the reasons are MANY.

What I have yet to see...is any couple...who left their marriage for another person...and made it work. It almost always ends.

Because...

It is built on sand...not on anything solid...so when the winds and rains come???it is washed away.

I believe that passion is missing in most peoples lives. not the I-want-to-****- passion...i mean Passion from within...finding something in your OWN life that DRIVES you... most people don???t have this in a career, hobby, relationship, etc...So it is sought.

My married friends all look at my life...and they want what I have. Several are doing the exact thing you are. And every time they ask my opinion...I tell them this:

IF you leave...please make sure it is your last resort. Please make sure you have tried everything within your power (counseling, books, time, vacation, etc) to make this work.

I also tell them...please don't leave for another person! If it is THAT bad where you are...fix it...or get out... to be alone. I say, "Leave b/c you would rather be ALONE for the rest of your life...than with the person you are with."

If it's not that bad... then find out WHAT is missing! Talk to your partner about what could bring something back...

And while this is being done... pick a new gym time. Be a MAN... not an idiot. You be strong and put your foot down. She is married. Period.

Does she have children? Do you? If children are involved...this Lion will rip your head off!!! GRRRRRR :mad: Kidding...sort of. Actually, I???m not here to judge. I've lived a little and found pieces of wisdom. I hope something you read here will give you guidance.

Just my 2 cents...for what 2 pennies are worth... ;)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Hi MACCA~

As I was writing the post to you...I remembered something I re-read on occasion. I wanted to pass it along...in hopes of you understanding what it is you are trying to discern.

I posted it under "A Reason..."

Lioness:)

good job lioness, I agree with you and I can see that you know what you are talking about, I thought my post above was enough but you went into details..........and MACCA, dont listen to the other people who posted, they are just a bunch of imature teens (or just acting like they have no feelings becasue they go to the gym 4 times a week)....they have o experience in these things and they dont know how it feels, otherwise they wouldnt write that stuff....I hope you make the right descision and even tho you want to be with her more then anything becasue it makes you feel good, just remember that you already know that its wrong, you knew it was wrong even before you posted this thread...

Thanks guys, especially Lioness, Tough old man and Question guy its what i needed to hear it is just a silly crush an ego thing and hopefuully it will pass.

Back