Cemproducts.com

primobolan depot

Rep Points

primobolan depot

has any had good results from it? A buddy of mine stacked it with winstrol depot, and he looks chizzeled as hell, just wondering if anybody else had good results from it.

the true playboy

Rep Points

expensive stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Rep Points

When you turn pro then you can worry about all the fancy shit.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68
    has any had good results from it? A buddy of mine stacked it with winstrol depot, and he looks chizzeled as hell, just wondering if anybody else had good results from it.
    Yes Primo and winny is very good. Looks very great if your bf is low. You can expect to gain 6-8kg solid gains.

1-10 400mg primo EW
    8-12 50mg winny ED or 100mg EOD

to be sure ur dick works fine add 1-10 250mg Test E (if you want to gain more strength upper it to 500mg)

Traps

Rep Points

Ive stacked it with EQ before and loved the results.. i wasnt looking for big gains, just good lean mass which i got. It can be pricy though.
    If you're not bodybuilding, what are you doing?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68
    It is expensive. Users get same results with 300 milligrams of testosterone.

AG
    www.ag-guys.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZA123
    You can expect to gain 6-8kg solid gains.
    i think 6-8kg is asking a bit much from primo! 8-10lbs might be a more reasonable target for most users

as the others have said though, it is very expensive, usually comes in 100mg/ml and can cost 2-3x's what an amp or vial of test would cost, so you are looking at the total cost of the cycle been about 6-8x the price of what you pay for test, very pricey indeed, especially when you consider that the gains are mild, but what interests me about it is the absence of harsh side effects, i'm currently saving the pennies for some primo myself

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    i think 6-8kg is asking a bit much from primo! 8-10lbs might be a more reasonable target for most users

as the others have said though, it is very expensive, usually comes in 100mg/ml and can cost 2-3x's what an amp or vial of test would cost, so you are looking at the total cost of the cycle been about 6-8x the price of what you pay for test, very pricey indeed, especially when you consider that the gains are mild, but what interests me about it is the absence of harsh side effects, i'm currently saving the pennies for some primo myself
    Well, I've gained 7kg. It is also true that primo is much more expensive than other gear but if you ask me, I say that muscle gains from primo is the best looking gains. and you don't get bloat like test and you can't get gyno and like earlier mentioned the sides are not worth mention... hehe

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZA123
    Well, I've gained 7kg. It is also true that primo is much more expensive than other gear but if you ask me, I say that muscle gains from primo is the best looking gains. and you don't get bloat like test and you can't get gyno and like earlier mentioned the sides are not worth mention... hehe
    well, glad to hear that bro, as like i said i will be running primo myself soon!