• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Skippy Natty Pnut Butter

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm assuming this is among the "natural pb" that people rave about is great for BB. The stuff tastes great!

Ingredients: Roaster peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's good to eat before bed, right?

Last night I ate 2 pb and jelly sandwiches (the "jelly" was actually Polaner strawberry preserves w/no added sugar) on whole wheat bread, plus 2 cups of FF cottage cheese.

Good last meal of the day?

natty pb shouldn't have any sugar in it.

Flex said:
I'm assuming this is among the "natural pb" that people rave about is great for BB. The stuff tastes great!

Ingredients: Roaster peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's good to eat before bed, right?

Last night I ate 2 pb and jelly sandwiches (the "jelly" was actually Polaner strawberry preserves w/no added sugar) on whole wheat bread, plus 2 cups of FF cottage cheese.

Good last meal of the day?
That P.B. is horrible, and are you cutting or bulking?

thast not natty peanut butter

Ingredients of natty PB should state 'Just peanuts' or 'peanuts and salt'. It wont taste as great as the one you presently have.

yeah
It's not really natty PB...
I think they are pulling a fast one by saying its natural when all they did was replace partially hydrogenated oil that's manufactured with palm oil. It doesn't separate during storage.
The nerve:splat:

40-yard dash_2 said:
That P.B. is horrible, and are you cutting or bulking?

Actually that PB is tastes great.

I'm bulking....I don't need to cut, I stay naturally lean even though I eat more than anyone (ever).

Flex said:
Actually that PB is tastes great.

I'm bulking....I don't need to cut, I stay naturally lean even though I eat more than anyone (ever).
Well, if that's the case then it is obviously not going to kill you to eat the P.B. with you being an Ecto. Just make sure your getting loads of good cals from your carbs, fats, and protein rich foods.

40-yard dash_2 said:
Well, if that's the case then it is obviously not going to kill you to eat the P.B. with you being an Ecto. Just make sure your getting loads of good cals from your carbs, fats, and protein rich foods.
Actually - with palm oil in it it very well could kill him! :p

Anyone - cutting or bulking could in theory eat that PB - as long as cals are equal then it is not going to ruin their diet. Whether or not it is the best option for them or their health is another matter.

Back