• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shadows detail Bonds steroid use

Bonds on steroids? No way. I don't believe it. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Thought you were talking about the new 'james bond':laugh:

100% untrue that Barry used steroids, it is very easy to put on 35lbs of muscle a year naturally.....many of our members here claim to have done that.:rolleyes:

winny, deca, tren, igf-1, HGH, classic

You guys are all racist.

bonds isnt that big

After the 2000 season ended, Anderson had wanted someone to introduce him to Victor Conte. Conte was the owner of a once-failing business that finally seemed to have turned a corner, thanks largely to sales of ZMA, a legal supplement that was of dubious value but was endorsed by several prominent athletes in exchange for the highly effective -- though illegal -- performance- enhancing drugs Conte provided by way of his network of sophisticated chemists and suppliers.
So what's the verdict on ZMA?

Useful in cases of deficit only.

bonds is big but not as big as someone i would think would be after years of roids he doesnt lift that much either i seen him in mag once detailing his workout and pic... i never did roids and im bigger and stronger than him yall bebops dont kno how to work hard thats what it is get on ure grind....

Reports that bonds will be suing the authors, for illegally obtaining information.

IainDaniel said:
Reports that bonds will be suing the authors, for illegally obtaining information.

I hope he's successful. No one really cares if Bonds really used drugs. But journalists need to know that they must abide by the law just like everyone else.

Let me just state for the record that I don't give a shit if Bonds did steriods and I am sick to death of hearing about. That is all Dan Patrick talks about.

bonds is a little bitch... well big bitch, i think you get the point

bonds used steroids...bonds is a bitch with an attitude...who cares if he falls

Back