• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Automatic

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people , i`m l interesting in know how the car transmition works, i would like to repair someone.
nissan sentra 91.
thanks

I will tell you exactly how to fix any car Transmission but you must send me $300 American dollars first.

And then u must pay me double what you pay forman. That's $600 U.S. dollars.

The watchmadoodle fits into the doohicky and then the kanooter valve is placed underneath the cable then you have to bleed it by sucking air through it and then pour lube down the other end and keep sucking until you taste the lube in your mouth. In this case it's ok to spit and not swallow. Then you attach it with a generous quantity of duct tape.

First you must send all of us some Costarican Gear!

You wouldn't be facing this problem if you went with a Lexus. Now that's the truth Son.

False Story, Lexus' tranny's are ghey.

jajjajajjj

no i bought a old transmissions .
it works ok, but if any have a link when i can see ideas a bout transmission.
i will pay for that.
thanks

IML Gear Cream!
alexvega said:
jajjajajjj

no i bought a old transmissions .
it works ok, but if any have a link when i can see ideas a bout transmission.
i will pay for that.
thanks
tell me the price, and if i like the price I will give you a few GREAT websites.

LexusGS said:
Son, you don't know what the fuck you just said there.....Son...!!!:thumb:

You're so fucking annoying.

alexvega said:
hi bro
thanks so much ., iwas looking this for long time.
:bow:

no problem man, i use that site all the time

Get a grip... if you don't know how a transmission works, you aren't going to be able to fix one in your garage with a wrench and a screwdriver.

This is probably the most complex thing in the car. You don't have the know how or the tools to fix it and reading something on the internet is not going to change that.

Reading on the internet about how blood flows through the chambers of your heart does not qualify you to be a heart surgeon.

I dont know anything about transmisions BUT I sure do know how to blow them up. When I was 16 my dad gave me decent low millage car (60K miles) on it within 3 months I broke the transmision and he paid 1K to fix it. Then 2 months later it just literaly Blew up in the middle of the street, That night I had rather wished for him to beat me bloody then to give me a 3 hour lecture on how much it takes to earna thousand dollars...............From then I always had a manual transmision, the only thing you have to worry about manuals are the clutches and they are easy to replace...............................

About that lexus kid..he is only 17 and calling everyone SON???? geeez what a retard, but then again he is only a kid, he will sure feel stupid when he gets older and realises how dumb he was.....LEXUS SUX by the way, If you can afford a lexus you can also afford a BMW or a subaru which are much better cars, but then again most cars are good if you treat them right....

IML Gear Cream!
NeilPearson said:
Get a grip... if you don't know how a transmission works, you aren't going to be able to fix one in your garage with a wrench and a screwdriver.

He has a pair of vice grips, too.

hey people . here in my country it`s not normal automatic , car.
my questio9ns is what do the 1 and 2 gears .
and what it`s the normal gear to run the car?
thanks

help

hey people . here in my country it`s not normal automatic , car.
my questio9ns is what do the 1 and 2 gears .
and what it`s the normal gear to run the car?
thanks

The first thing you are supposed to do is take 1 cup of sugar, pour it into 1.5 gallons of water, and run it through your gas tank. You must wait until the engine comes to a complete stop on it's own to know it has worked. It may sound like a very bad idea, but trust me, it is integral to proper transmission work.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

John H. said:
Hi Big,

"... tranny's are ghey..."!!!??? Is that something "new"?:D :laugh:

Take Care, John H.

Awww....

Min0 may be disappointed at this stereotying - :finger:

heyy how help me. or explain me!

what `s the use of 1 or 2 gears,
iknow it`s for power, but
i need more explication
thanks

Gears 1 and 2

Here is advice:
  • When you are stuck or going down STEEP grades. Read the owners manual. (From another FAQ Farmer: this is a great answer however it should be noted that you almost never downshift wile moving over 3or4 mph.also low gears are for going very slow,pulling tralors,and going UP steep grades too. they work great when racing on very curvy roads or short tracks (not drag racing)...i have lived in snow country all my life and in my experience L1 tends to send too much tork to the drive weels cusing them to spin its best to use drive.)
  • I don't know where you live and the climate there, but here in Chicago, I usually use these gears in the winter. When the transmission is in 'DRIVE', the tires tend to skid a lot, using '1' and '2' gears, the transmission acts as if you use the 1st gear on a manual transmission, giving you more traction and less skidding; same thing in muddy roads.
  • You also use the lower gears when towing. also, if you put it in 1, you can floor it until it almost redlines, then bump into 2, and wait till it revs way up there, then knock it into the next gear. its almost like a manual transmission effect.
  • "if you put it in 1, you can floor it until it almost redlines, then bump into 2, and wait till it revs way up there, then knock it into the next gear. its almost like a manual transmission effect." I would not reccomend doing this unless you want to cause costly damage to your transmission.
  • Shifting auto transmissions is not a good thing, either you hold one gear, shift only up gears, or just keep it in drive.on most 1996 and newer transmissions they upshift all gears when brought to higher rpms.the computer overrides shift function so the engine wont blow up.regardless whether the shifter is in first gear it will still shift!
  • first and second gear (1 & 2) are for when you need more power at the rear wheels. such as wen your puilling a trailer or want to do a good burnout. in the winter and other slick conditions you want to stay in drive, and when you come to a stop, shift your vehicle into Neutral. this keeps the wheels from pushing you through the intersection.
  • When should you use them? Well, when you're at a stop light or before you accelerate, first turn OD off (if yours is 4spd). If 3spd, first, you flick the gear selector (if yours is floor mounted) to "1". Then you accelerate and max the RPM's to peak horsepower (up to like 40+ MPH). After you max them, move the selector to 2. Max the RPM's again to peak horsepower (like up to 75MPH). Then move it up to "D", or 3rd gear. After that, you can go to 4th gear (if you have a 4spd) by turning on OD or shifting selector to OD selection.

The Power Of Google. :rocker:

Back