• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17 Year old beginner with questions.

deep1ca

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

Im 17 years old, 6feet tall, and weigh about 140 pounds. Im pretty skinny.

My goal is to end up looking like Will Smith (Will Smith because if you look back to when he was younger, he used to be tall and skinny like me, now hes in good shape)
1575890.jpg
star19WillSmithnetti2.jpg

mathius-Bad_Boys_2__Bad_Boy_112908a.jpg

What do you guys think I should take, someone told me I should take whey and weight gainer. Do you agree? Could you guys give me some tips?

Thanks

Well first of all you will have to be black if you want to look like Will.
Secondly read the training and diet stickys for help.

stickies are your friend. stay away from iron man though.

Deep sorry to disappoint you bud but you cant be exactly like Will Smith, cus you prob wont have his genetics

Well ovibously im not gonnna be a replica of his body, but something similar.

nice aim bro, will does have a great physique, good size, well cut, and most importantly he dosen't look OTT, his body is easy on the eye, tall and strong but still very approachable, which is very important if your a big dude

anyone know will's stats?

the movie ALI is what made him massive. I watched Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 back-to-back. the difference is cRaZy between the two.

darkt said:
the movie ALI is what made him massive. I watched Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 back-to-back. the difference is cRaZy between the two.
Massive is a huge exageration son.....more like he looked like he had lifted weights for about a year or two naturally.......except I'm sure that pussy used steroids.

gay men doing gay things...........that is what is going on here.

Back