• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am i not getting enough fuel

Super Hulk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
one meal i might have 93% lean hamburger(no bread) 300 cals.

is 7% enough fat for energy purposes if i dont eat any carbs along with it ?

Depends on your size, your activity level, your goals, your genetics etc etc.

It also depends on how much you eat.

7% fat for a 300 GRAM serve = 21g of fat and that is more than enough for anyone. 7% fat from a 50 GRAM serve = 2.5g of fat and that is not a lot of energy....

However, the protein in the beef will also be used as energy - so it is not as easy to say.

(ps: I hope you are eating vegetables with that! ;) ).

Emma-Leigh said:
Depends on your size, your activity level, your goals, your genetics etc etc.

It also depends on how much you eat.

7% fat for a 300 GRAM serve = 21g of fat and that is more than enough for anyone. 7% fat from a 50 GRAM serve = 2.5g of fat and that is not a lot of energy....

However, the protein in the beef will also be used as energy - so it is not as easy to say.

(ps: I hope you are eating vegetables with that! ;) ).

8 oz of beef and i never touch vegetables unless you count beans and other things that dont taste like grass..carrots,lettuce...

[edited: Save SG1]

Super Hulk said:
8 oz of beef and i never touch vegetables unless you count beans and other things that dont taste like grass..carrots,lettuce...

[edited: Save SG1]

How about fruit?

what meal is this for .. like preworkout or what?

A lot of variables here. You do have to consider that protein has the highest thermic effect of food, and somewhere around 30% of the calories you obtain from protein will be used simply to digest that food and convert it to glucose if need be. That saps a good chunk of the energy you obtained from that meal right there.

All in all that sounds like a pretty lame meal to me. I would get some kind of vegetable and carbohydrate source with that...

Back