• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this steriods...

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello.

I am young and in love with muscles and working out. But I dont plan on ever taking steriods. I've been reading a lot of magazines and all i see is pictures of these cans of i dont know what to call it....
If you can take a look at http://www.muscletech.com/default.shtml in their banner it shows pictures of these muscletech stuff....i just wanna know..is that any sort of steriods?.....

No they are not steroids.Anyting that is leagal is not real steroids.

I was at GNC last night, and the woman there was trying to get me to buy that stuff. She said "somehow it changes your genetics, so you can get bigger no matter how your body's frame is!"

It's not steroids, it's just a line of BS if you ask me.......

They try to make it sound like steroids with words like anabolic and androgenic but its not steroids.. they're just playin' with words.

So...are you saying its some sort of nutritional food?...if so where abouts can i find..which kind of stores.

TBAR said:
I was at GNC last night, and the woman there was trying to get me to buy that stuff. She said "somehow it changes your genetics, so you can get bigger no matter how your body's frame is!"

It's not steroids, it's just a line of BS if you ask me.......

That would be Anator-p70. Haven't heard about it actually working yet.

musclepump said:
That would be Anator-p70. Haven't heard about it actually working yet.

For the price tag they had on it at GNC, it better work damn well! I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I don't really see how it could work the way she tried explaining it to me?!?!?

The people at GNC will tell you that protein is an anabolic steroid. They don't really know what there talking about, they just want to make a sale. In fact, this guy at GNC told me that if I bough l-glutamine and took it after I worked out, I would get results like I would on steroids. GNC is way to expensive considering you can find anything they sell in their store for about half the price on the net.

Back