• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno?

GeorgeLS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im three weeks into my first cycle of steroids. Im taking 250 mg of sust and 200mg of equipoise. Im starting to have sensitive nipples and im worried this could be the beginning of gyno. I dont have any lumps right now. Is sensitve nipples the first signs of gyno?

Could be, but it's probably just in your head. At the low doses you are taking I'd be surprised if you get gyno. Is that 250 a WEEK? Buy some nolvadex, you'll need it for pct anyway.

One of the first signs yes. Anything abnormal in the nipple region is pretty much a sign, they should not itch, be painfull, or feel 'funny' as a girl would describe as she is reaching puberty.

doses are way low

should i take clomid for the remainder of my cycle or as needed?

Clomid for what? Its not going to do much for gyno or anything else.

What can i take, while still on cycle, to help prevent gyno?

Any aromatase inhibitor or nolvadex.

Personally, I like to use an AI on cycle.

Will taking that cut down on my gains?

IML Gear Cream!
Quite the opposite. More testosterone left floating in the system has more potential to become attached to a receptor, and not bound by SHBG.

GeorgeLS said:
Im three weeks into my first cycle of steroids. Im taking 250 mg of sust and 200mg of equipoise. Im starting to have sensitive nipples and im worried this could be the beginning of gyno. I dont have any lumps right now. Is sensitve nipples the first signs of gyno?

Add Aromasin and nolvadex to your research

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back