• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to pee standing up?

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Theres this girl at my gym that can pee standing up... she can aim it just like a guy. For sanitary reasons and convenience, I think it would be cool to learn how to do it. Can any female here tell me the technique?

min0 lee said:
Theres this girl at my gym that can pee standing up... she can aim it just like a guy.
How do you know? Did she tell you? How a conversation like this starts?

Vieope said:
How do you know? Did she tell you? How a conversation like this starts?
Well I went in to take a shower I saw someone peeing, at first I thought it was a man but it turned to be a girl.
I didn't want to ask her such a personal question.

min0 lee said:
Well I went in to take a shower I saw someone peeing, at first I thought it was a man but it turned to be a girl.
I didn't want to ask her such a personal question.
Does min0 usually go to the female or the male bathroom? Is it a woman that entered a male bathroom to pee or is it a man that is dressed as a woman in the male or female bathroom?

Thanks for clearing that up min0. :flipoff2:

min0 lee said:
Theres this girl at my gym that can pee standing up... she can aim it just like a guy. For sanitary reasons and convenience, I think it would be cool to learn how to do it. Can any female here tell me the technique?
the riddle is solved, MINO IS A GIRL!!!

kicka19 said:
the riddle is solved, MINO IS A GIRL!!!
yeah but she coulda just taped it between her legs

image130.gif

image152.gif
http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page003.htmlhttp://www.travelmateinfo.com/page004.htmlhttp://www.travelmateinfo.com/page005.htmlhttp://www.travelmateinfo.com/page006.html
image111.jpg

image141.gif
[SIZE=-2]TravelMate??? non-invasive urinary devices enable females to pee through the fly of their clothes while standing, or by attaching our medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer tubing and collection bag, answer the call of nature while seated in a car, boat, or small aircraft.[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Each 1-inch x 6-inch soft plastic TravelMate is environmentally responsible??? meaning that it can be washed and reused hundreds of times. Furthermore, in most cases the TravelMate wipes off residual urine (no need for toilet paper) making the product ideal to bring along when well-maintained restrooms are scarce.[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Staff writer Kimberly Wong, writing for Health magazine summed up her experience with the award-winning TravelMate: ???A perfect companion for any trip outdoors??? not to mention the times you come across suspicious-looking toilet seats.???[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Storage is simple??? after a quick wash under the faucet or after using one of our mini sanitizing sprayers, slip the device into one of our denim or tapestry carrying cases. It easily fits in your purse or the front pocket of a standard pair of jeans and uses less storage space than a pair of sunglasses[/SIZE]

Avoid contact with public restroom surfaces. TravelMate users don???t need to ???hover??? uncomfortably while urinating over a dirty toilet seat to stay clean.
Minimize undressing. TravelMate users are able to pee without having to seek out a private place to get half-way undressed??? a great benefit when wearing restrictive clothing, hiking, snowmobiling, or answering emergency ???calls of nature??? alongside the highway. Because TravelMate users can usually urinate while remaining fully clothed??? like males??? they are much less likely to get bitten by mosquitoes on their derriere.
Toilet paper not required. Most TravelMate users find as they pull the TravelMate forward, the cradle tip ???wipes??? off residual urine, eliminating the need for toilet paper??? real nice when traveling away from home in areas where none can be found!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use it while seated in small, confined spaces such as during long flights in small aircraft, long car trips, or in a kayak.
Many wheelchair users no longer need assistance transfering to a toilet to pee. They can remain in their chair and run the tubing directly into the toilet or collection bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the help of over 900 TravelMate prototype testers, we refined the contour of the cradle until we found the best shape for providing a leak-free seal with the female anatomy. The TravelMate???s rectangular, cone-shaped discharge tip ensures a straight stream. Tubing connects easily to it if desired.

The TravelMate cradle is designed to fit comfortably between the labia majora (the outer lips) and over the labia minora (the inner lips), forming a leak-free seal with the female anatomy. The urethral opening is then temporarily enclosed within the cradle so that urine has only one way out??? down the tube and out through the tip. This patented design is why we???re able to make the TravelMate so small and discreet.
There???s no need to worry about breaking it. That???s because the soft, flexible, yet durable medical-grade plastic is a type that springs back to its original shape after being sat on, twisted, or otherwise bent.
River rafters, divers and other boaters will appreciate that TravelMates accidentally dropped in the water will float.
Detailed instructions for how to use the TravelMate are included, and a ???no questions asked??? money-back satisfaction guarantee is provided.

This thread is just a bag of piss...

Ive just realised we go camping and ive been using one of those to scoop up the sugar, thought the sugar tasted funny.....:eek:

practice practice practice

Dear MinOlee,

there are not 100 ways to learn how to pee standing up. You just have to practice. How? Simple.....

Start by going outside, where nobody is there to watch you. Remove your pants and panties then, just pee standing up. At first, you might get urine on you so, bring something to wash yourself just in case. You will learn tricks by practicing on your own until you become extremely proficient. Then, you can pee in a toilet when you learn how to aim.

It just makes sense.

Lone Rider

BTW, I have looked at your gallery and you are HOT!!! Can we date sometime?

LMAO @ this thread

Seanp156 said:
You know you're going to be a regular patron now (to the TravelMate)... Didn't you mention you wanted to grow a pair of balls at some point? :lol:
i just may be. i think i said i was waiting for them to drop.

Lone Rider said:
Dear MinOlee,

there are not 100 ways to learn how to pee standing up. You just have to practice. How? Simple.....

Start by going outside, where nobody is there to watch you. Remove your pants and panties then, just pee standing up. At first, you might get urine on you so, bring something to wash yourself just in case. You will learn tricks by practicing on your own until you become extremely proficient. Then, you can pee in a toilet when you learn how to aim.

It just makes sense.

Lone Rider

Thanks for the tip and I am so sorry but I am engaged to ForemanRules. Sorry.:(

Lone Rider said:
Dear MinOlee,

It just makes sense.

Lone Rider

020100_min0lee.jpg

min0 lee said:

I'm devastated. I'll need months of therapy to recover from the rejection. :)

You make a nice couple. Cheers,

Lone Rider

Lone Rider said:
I'm devastated. I'll need months of therapy to recover from the rejection. :)

You make a nice couple. Cheers,

Lone Rider

I don't think the therapy will be for rejection, buddy.

Back