• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IM member for a blind date

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you had to introduce an IMer to a friend, what would you say to convince them to go in a blind date with the IMer?
"Of course you are right but BigDyl is.."

Vieope said:
If you had to introduce an IMer to a friend, what would you say to convince them to go in a blind date with the IMer?
vipoi is obbsessed with gay looking bunnies, he likes to bodybuild, he picks on little kids to make him look big, kinds like KEFER!

LexusGS said:
vipoi is obbsessed with gay looking bunnies, he likes to bodybuild, he picks on little kids to make him look big, kinds like KEFER!

You are wrong, I make fun of only two persons in this world, BigDyl and ALBOB but they dont need my help anyway. :spin:

Shut up about the bunnies. :mad:

i think the obvious "they'r really fit, they post on IM" would play a role.

mino=="Hey Shae meet Bigdyl, he really is a nice guy....oh, well yes he drools and yes he smells like ass but he really, really is a nice guy."

BigDyl-== Burp...(picks his nose then puts out his hand to shake Shae's hand) Duh, pleased to meet you Shae (fart) what min0 said is a true story

Shae---min0, are you sure he's a Yoga instructor? What's with the silly mask......stop grabbing my breast you fiend!!

min0 lee said:
mino=="Hey Shae meet Bigdyl, he really is a nice guy....oh, well yes he drools and yes he smells like ass but he really, really is a nice guy."

BigDyl-== Burp...(picks his nose then puts out his hand to shake Shae's hand) Duh, pleased to meet you Shae (fart) what min0 said is a true story

Shae---min0, are you sure he's a Yoga instructor? What's with the silly mask......stop grabbing my breast you fiend!!

:eek2:

min0 lee said:

:laugh:

Vieope said:

how did you know I was blind?

min0 lee said:

You are so wrong! :lol:

Oh btw.....I had enough of trying to have a man for a relationship. They are just fun to talk to now.

IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm:

1. He doesn't know any better... He's from Brazil.

2. She's a Virgin - :thumb:

3. She'll like you... You play the guitar, so you're in there - :thumb:

4. He's talks tough... But when you meet him he's only 5'5 - :lol:

5. He's one of those EMO flop guys... Y'know... Oh, and he thinks he's a ninja or something.

TBC...

Last edited:
Me: 'Hi Mino! I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. I think you'd like him'
Mino: 'Oh? Whats he like'
Me: 'Well, he is a funny guy .. nice sense of humor.. real fun to be with..His names Vieope.'
Mino: 'OK.. so whats wrong with him?'
Me: 'Nothing! he is a real nice guy... well he is kinda furry.. but u like the fuzzy ones, dont you?'
Mino: 'well ....'
Me: 'Also.. um .. he has a tail and is blue.. but that shouldnt be a prob...'
Mino : Click!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: 'Hey Sahe! I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. I think you'd like him'
Shae: 'Who is it? whats he like?'
Me: 'His Name is Dyl... Big guy .. lotsa fun'
Shae: 'Sounds nice .. what else do you know about him.
Me: 'Well.. i heard he likes dominant women to play with'
Shae: 'Hmmm.. what kinda play?'
Me: 'I heard he likes to wear a black face mask while he is naked and handcuffed while he gets his ass whipped with a cat-o-nine tails and you could scream "whos your mama!" to him and...'
Shae: Click!

The Monkey Man said:
4. He's talks tough... But when you meet him he's only 5'5 - :lol:

BulkMeUp said:
Mino: 'OK.. so whats wrong with him?'

BulkMeUp said:
Me: 'I heard he likes to wear a black face mask while he is naked and handcuffed while he gets his ass whipped with a cat-o-nine tails and you could scream "whos your mama!" to him and...'
Shae: Click!

haha4ge.gif

:mad: ... :(

The Monkey Man said:
:hmmm:

1. He doesn't know any better... He's from Brazil. V

2. She's a Virgin - :thumb: S

3. She'll like you... You play the guitar, so you're in there - :thumb: ???

4. He's talks tough... But when you meet him he's only 5'5 - :lol: P

5. He's one of those EMO flop guys... Y'know... Oh, and he thinks he's a ninja or something. BD

TBC...

Am I right?

manic plays guitar, p-funk does i think, mudge? and of course Vanity but there are a lot more... metalvplayer...

IML Gear Cream!
that's actually Vanity's hand too :) he made me a bunch of those.

min0 lee said:
Is he into Photoshop?

yea, he's very good at it.

one of my favs

Little Wing said:
yea, he's very good at it.

one of my favs

Wait, isn't her hand supposed to burn. :)
Nice work, I am reading up on all the tips.

photoshop is amazing but i find photoimpact by ulead is better for some things so usually everything i make i use both programs. erasing a background and combining pics is easier in photoimpact. i need to take the time n go through the photoshop lessons. http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/l/bllps5out.htm

Or you could spend your time doing something cool like hanging
out with these guys...

artb.jpg

Little Wing said:
photoshop is amazing but i find photoimpact by ulead is better for some things so usually everything i make i use both programs. erasing a background and combining pics is easier in photoimpact. i need to take the time n go through the photoshop lessons. http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/l/bllps5out.htm

Thanks for the link.
I have used Ulead gif animator in the past and found it so much easier than Adobe image ready....it can get frustrating at times.

Back