• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many people do you talk through private messages?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who are they?
icon11.gif

I'll pm you.

none of your business

Everyone PM's me, and I'm so popular.

some robert dimaggio keeps pming me, usually tho shae, manic, vieope, mino, monkey sometimes... a lot of people if i find a link or something i think someone will like or whatever.i found a chinchilla wearing a christmas hat for tit the other day i'll pm to her... :shrug: on yahoo i talk w Vanity n Shae. sometimes Luke on aim on the rare occasion i have aol on.

Little Wing said:
some robert dimaggio keeps pming me, usually tho shae, manic, vieope, mino, monkey sometimes... a lot of people if i find a link or something i think someone will like or whatever.i found a chinchilla wearing a christmas hat for tit the other day i'll pm to her... :shrug: on yahoo i talk w Vanity n Shae. sometimes Luke on aim on the rare occasion i have aol on.

Get GAIM then you can have them all on at once yahoo/MSN/AOL + others I think...... all by opening one 'messenger' http://gaim.sourceforge.net/ :thumb:

Vanity and i talk on yahoo almost every night for hours. we've tried other ones but i like yahoo it seems to have more personality. altho sending files is sucking right now.

Little Wing said:
Vanity and i talk on yahoo almost every night for hours. we've tried other ones but i like yahoo it seems to have more personality. altho sending files is sucking right now.

Yahoo got so bad , I put photos onto geocities or image shack, and send people the URL.

NeilPearson said:
I don't get any messages unless it's spam

You sent me a PM before.

Everyone has.

I PM gay people to tell them they are banned. Hey BigDyl, clean out your PM box, it says it's full.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I PM gay people to tell them they are banned. Hey BigDyl, clean out your PM box, it says it's full.

Ok, cleaned my box out.

I've been gone for a while.. and I had 14 new PMs in my inbox. Got sooo excited.. All from Mr DiMaggio :(

Thanks a lot guys :mad:

Jenny said:
I've been gone for a while.. and I had 14 new PMs in my inbox. Got so excited.. All from Mr DiMaggio :(

Your location says trying on dresses, I know how long women can be in a dressing room so your being gone for weeks on end didn't surprise me

Jodi said you hated everybody here so we all just said fuck it. :)

Jenny said:
I've been gone for a while.. and I had 14 new PMs in my inbox. Got sooo excited.. All from Mr DiMaggio :(

Please marry me. Thanks.

Jenny said:

Jenny! You have been away for so long, all this time I have been collecting articles about dieting, about cholesterol and eggs, why egg whites cause cancer, chicken eggs and bird flu.. all those articles I need to send to you.

Nick+ said:
Yahoo got so bad , I put photos onto geocities or image shack, and send people the URL.

i do the imageshack url thing but it's inconvenient. there was a ton of advice online as to how to make yahoo file transfer work again but nothing worked.

http://www.wackyb.com/zzub/index.php?s=&sh...indpost&p=94415

First thing you want to try is a clean uninstall. Go to Add/Remove Program, scroll down towards the bottom and click on Yahoo! Messenger. Then click on the Change/Remove button, let it uninstall. Then after that you will need to clean out the Yahoo Registry entries. To do this click on the start button, then find where it says Run. Click on the Run button, a small box will appear in the bottom left corner. In this box you want to type,
regedit then click on the OK button.

Note: Before you go any further, it is very important that you DO NOT delete any of the registry entries other then the ones that I mention. If you delete any entries besides the ones I tell you,
you do so at you are risk.

The first entry is located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER and the full path to the entry is

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo

You will see the treeview, find hkey_currrent_user, then to the left, simply left click on the + to drop the tree down. Scroll down and find the folder name Software, left click on the + to drop the tree down. Again scroll down, this you will find a folder named Yahoo and this time you want to right click on the Yahoo folder, scroll down in the popup menu and select delete. ( You will be given a prompt asking you if you are sure, just click yes. ) If you would like to make a backup copy of the entries, simply right click, and select export, name it whatever you want and save it some where you will remember.

Now on the next enrty is located here

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Yahoo

Simply use the above method to delete the entries in the hkey_local_machine

After you are done deleting the last entry, clear your Temp folder, Cookies, and Tempory Internet files.

Try that see if it helps, if not let us know.

If I missed anything I am sure someone will add it in a reply post. Don't think I did, but anything is possible. lol
bs :yell:

Yahoo and MSN are loaded with spyware and other shit.(and viruses?) They are complete and utter crap. Nice glossy user interfaces, with stupid bouncy yellow smiley face gits bouncing you into spy ware........

get away from it it.........

oops i forgot Vieope but i figured you'd know that ...

n here's tit's chinchilla pic

Back