• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

British Dragon

did for me

it is my understanding that these guys are not affiliated with british dragon.
i believe the word used on other was "scammers" correct me if i'm wrong.

it is my understanding that these guys are not affiliated with british dragon.
i believe the word used on other sites was "scammers" correct me if i'm wrong.

Bump that.. scammers. Ive seen them post on close to a dozen boards in the past few months.

I never bought anything from the net but heard bad things has anyone bought from the net and got good results from a website? I think i'll stay getting it from a personal source i've been friends with.

Getbig82 said:
I never bought anything from the net but heard bad things has anyone bought from the net and got good results from a website? I think i'll stay getting it from a personal source i've been friends with.

I've been active on internet message boards and forums for 6+ years. I've been a moderator on many and admin on a few and have ordered from online sources many times. For me i was smart enough to learn as much as i could before ordering and ive had great results. There are scammers out there but if you educate yourself you should be fine. This is why Bigjim and I have put together www.musclemorphism.com - so that people can join and get access to an impressive list of quick, honest and reliable suppliers. I've had members thank me over and over. I've had members who told me they saved enough money from their first order to re-new their membership to musclemorphism.com for 2 years... that and they love the fact there is no flaming or drama there. It makes me smile everytime i read those emails/pms because believe it or not, there are people out there that love to help others and i'm one of them as is the MM team.

IML Gear Cream!
Scummers

Don't buy from them!

Back