• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

multivitamins

forum9351

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got on a multivitamin that I bought from the guy I but my protien from. He said he uses it and that hes satisfied. Problem is, it says take two a day and its $11 for 30 pills!! so thats $11 for every 15 days! Does it really matter what multivitamin you take?

forum9351 said:
I just got on a multivitamin that I bought from the guy I but my protien from. He said he uses it and that hes satisfied. Problem is, it says take two a day and its $11 for 30 pills!! so thats $11 for every 15 days! Does it really matter what multivitamin you take?
Okay, here is the nutrition boy speaking. Eat a well balanced diet, which is really not hard to do, just takes a little time to prepare your meals, and you won't have to spend a fortune on a multi.

40-yard dash_2 said:
Okay, here is the nutrition boy speaking. Eat a well balanced diet, which is really not hard to do, just takes a little time to prepare your meals, and you won't have to spend a fortune on a multi.

you see I don't really want to be on a multi but how realistic is a well balanced diet. All the food here is processed to the bone. I am interested in bulking and I think a multivitamin will only help as long as im not throwing out a lot of money

Your problem is that you are more than likely overpaying. Even at GNC you can get a pretty decent MegaMen multiple vitamin multiple mineral for about 8-10 dollars a month. NOW also makes some good multis that are cheap. Nature's Way is my pick based on the ingredients. They all seem cheaper than what you mention.

forum9351 said:
you see I don't really want to be on a multi but how realistic is a well balanced diet. All the food here is processed to the bone. I am interested in bulking and I think a multivitamin will only help as long as im not throwing out a lot of money
Where exactly is here?

the one that I'm on is call now, speacial two. it says take two a day but i take one just because of the price. anyone ever heard of it?

IML Gear Cream!
40-yard dash_2 said:
:thumb: A well balanced diet with real food, not processed stuff will give you most of what you need.

Though there are some that are good to take as you wont get that from food alone, unless you consume large quantities. E.g. Calcuim. As a BBer it is a good idea to supplement with it.

The multi i take suggests 2 pills a day. I take only one. Too much of multis can result in hypervitaminosis.

I use TwinLabs Daily One w/out Iron. It's got a lot of the vitamins and minerals in one capsule that I'm looking for. Just be sure to eat before taking it. It costs about $12 for a 3 month's supply at Vitamine Shoppe.

Back