• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

superdrol

devildog88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this a PH? is it worth taking by itself or should I stack it with an AAS?

No it is not a PH, its a steroid. No need to use with anything else. You will need PCT. Milk thistle during cycle wouldn't be a bad idea too.

What is an acceptable PCT? What are the sides?

A good pct would be tamoxifen citrate according to the following schedule:

Weeks
1-2: 60 mg/day
3-4: 30 mg/day

Designer supplements, or Anabolic extreme? Is Rebound XL acceptable?

Why are you considering using just an aromatase inhibitor without a SERM for pct?

It is just what BN suggested? What do you think?

Superdrol is very hard on your body.
its a killer of your lipids.
My blood works was really bad after 3 weeks.
I would not use that shit again and I got plenty of it.

So what did it do to you?

IML Gear Cream!
Heimir said:
Superdrol is very hard on your body.
its a killer of your lipids.
My blood works was really bad after 3 weeks.
I would not use that shit again and I got plenty of it.
this is true, SD is a very harsh compound, very comparable to m1t in many ways, fast gains, fast sides, not really my cup of tea

Are the gains Permenent? Does a PCT of Nolva bring the "boys" back to life?

devildog88 said:
Are the gains Permenent? Does a PCT of Nolva bring the "boys" back to life?
what do you mean "are the gains permenent?", they might be! they might not be! depends how good your pct is!

nolva will assist in HPTA recovery somewhat, but it is no miricale worker, personally i wouldn't go near a compound as harsh as superdrol without an hcg kit and half a dozen slin pins to hand ;)

i had amazing results, i just got off actually, up to 240 from 222, i wasnt eating healthy but man did i get strong, i got called an ogar :lol: I was moody but had no other sides other than cardio suffering a little but i think that is because of the mass amount of weight i put on.

devildog88 said:
Are the gains Permenent?

Death is permanent, for the most part. How about, "how keepable are the gains."

The faster the gains are obtained the faster they will go away, is a good rule of thumb.

mudge speaks the truth.

I did a 5 week cycle of SD about a month ago. Went from 195 to 215 in 4 weeks and was lifting about 10-20% over my regular weights. This stuff is a serious drug. Make sure you eat a lot of calories and lift like you mean it. I cycled red yeast 1200mg, COq10, and taurnie for cramping. I didnt notice much aggresion, I am a very easy going guy, but did notice cramping and muscle increase.

For my PCT I did rebound XT 75,50,50,25 and nolva the last 1.5 weeks along with the stack I used on cycle with milk thistle. I didnt use milk thistle during cycle.

I liked the SD cycle, and bought up quite a few bottles when I could. I wil def consider doing another cycle 3-6 months down the road.

Anyways, After my cycle, I lifted 2 weeks PCT and then took 3 weeks off. Needed the down time, I was getting burnt out from the high intensity of my Cycle lifting. I am back down to 198lbs prob around 12-13% BF and at about 10% lower in weights. So I gained super quick, but think i lost 1/2 of what I gained.. It was all worth it! Now it is cutting cycle, and I am only on thermal red (ephedra product), trib and multi.

Mudge said:
Death is permanent, for the most part. How about, "how keepable are the gains."

The faster the gains are obtained the faster they will go away, is a good rule of thumb.
as somebody once put it.. "easy come, easy go"

Back