• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Binge Eating Disorder

IML Gear Cream!
Yes there is a rare condition where the brain fails to register when the stomach is full. These people are always hungry and there is no cure.

As said, it is rare!!

....However, overeating and eating disorders in general are so complex and it is very easy for the slim jims of this world with good willpower, to sit and judge.

It is just the same with depression.....People who have never experienced this just do not understand and sit in judgement, shouting get a grip and pull yourself together!!!

A side effect of my hyperthyroidism is that I don't really have the "satiety" hormone; so I never really know if I'm full or hungry. This has been confirmed by my endo and GP. They explained it to me in laymen's terms, and said there is a "short circuit" between the producer of ghrelin, my adrenal glands and my pituitary glands. So may it's not all that uncommon because many people have hyperthyroidism.

Yes there is a rare condition where the brain fails to register when the stomach is full. These people are always hungry and there is no cure.

As said, it is rare!!
Apparently my cat suffers from this rare "disorder" :rolleyes:

Back