• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stretching/flexability

IML Gear Cream!
Great Post
Probably one of the most important things out there and most people always forget to do it. They wonder why they get injured so much....

that is cool!

Hey P, I gotta a question for you on a stretching pic's caption.

For the lower body, when you lay on your back and brin gboth knees to you chest, it says to hold them in between the legs and not on top. Why not on top?
Thanks for sharing! that is cool! hhahah!

This helps a lot - Like so many others, sometimes I hurry through my warmups. Great reminder to do it right

noted!

i agree with you. it can hurt at first but thats ok, they r used in pt all the time to do exactly what u said and a lot more

Interesting to learn about pre-workout stretching. I used to do it only after working out. Never tried active stretching either

IML Gear Cream!
I have read a curious article recently - about the dynamic stretching. This article stated, that doing dynamic stretching before your workout could be the key to your progress. I must say, I have never done stretching before workouts, only after. But now I am willing to try how it works.

I'm am an advocate for stretching but I think if your not worried about your flexibility range and accept the risk for potential injury your really ok. I have just made a habit out of it since I was young and now I feel something is or off if I skip it.

I found it very useful. I think stretching is very important. Even when I do some sport, I start it with stretching.

Good read! I have been stretching to alleviate my RA symptoms which hindered my ability to exercise at first.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back