• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Meal Timing

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How detrimental is waiting 3.5-4 hours, for a meal? This happens atleast 4-5x during the week...Just wondering if I hit my calorie amount for the day how much the extra 30min-1 hour extra with no food hurts me?

Someone said it well about a week or two back. They said something like your body isn't on a clock that tells you to eat at a certain minute or second, so if you're off by a little bit, don't stress, it isn't the end of the world. I concur.

r0dxx said:
How detrimental is waiting 3.5-4 hours, for a meal? This happens atleast 4-5x during the week...Just wondering if I hit my calorie amount for the day how much the extra 30min-1 hour extra with no food hurts me?
Once you increase your metabolism you will begin to feel hungry after about a couple of hours or so. There is no way I can go up to four hours without eating, even if I'm cutting. I would still eat every 2-2.5 hours, just make the meals somewhat smaller in calorie content to fit my daily caloric intake if I was cutting.

Once you increase your metabolism you will begin to feel hungry after about a couple of hours or so. There is no way I can go up to four hours without eating, even if I'm cutting. I would still eat every 2-2.5 hours, just make the meals somewhat smaller in calorie content to fit my daily caloric intake if I was cutting

amen man my body tells me what it thinks of me missing a meal:yell: that is probably a accurate description of my stomach.

r0dxx said:
somebody needs to get out more! :nanner:

i mean damm! do you have a beeper or something that goes off every 3 hours when your body must eat?? it really dosen't matter, you don't go catabolic after 3 hours, it would take a lot longer than that!! as long as the daily totals add up you'll be fine

40-yard dash_2 said:
Once you increase your metabolism you will begin to feel hungry after about a couple of hours or so. There is no way I can go up to four hours without eating, even if I'm cutting.
exactly, this is why i've dropped down to 5 meals a day, eating every couple of hours is just ridiculous with my schedule, i can now go upto about 4 hours before i start to feel hungry, it was previously only around 3 before i HAD TO EAT! 5 meals suits me fine though

Tha Don said:
somebody needs to get out more! :nanner:

i mean damm! do you have a beeper or something that goes off every 3 hours when your body must eat?? it really dosen't matter, you don't go catabolic after 3 hours, it would take a lot longer than that!! as long as the daily totals add up you'll be fine

LOL. That's why I'm going over the 3 hour limit cause I'm out clubbing or with my friends, and sometimes have a 4 hour span between meals.

In all seriousness - if you are getting your cals in then it is not going to be detrimental - especially if you are bulking. ;).

If you were cutting it would not be as ideal simply because it tends to make you hungry and you are more likely to pig out/eat out of diet.

Emma-Leigh said:
In all seriousness - if you are getting your cals in then it is not going to be detrimental - especially if you are bulking. ;).

If you were cutting it would not be as ideal simply because it tends to make you hungry and you are more likely to pig out/eat out of diet.

That's really good to know. Alot of times I hit 4 hours, and I get soo pissed...But I always hit my calories/macros for the day.

Back