• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Way to state the obvious.

the things that bring you down only bring harm to you

and when you dooooooooooo youll find the one you love is youuuuu

Life update-

been eating alot still, I weighed in at 200 lbs at the gym the other day, I had alot of liquid in me though.

haven't taken melatonin in two weeks. I have been sleeping great. In fact, it seems like I am sleeping better without it. Been going to bed around 9:30 and getting up at 7, been going very well.

Accomplished one week of school without being late to class/skipping.

Gym has been going very well also.

It's nice that your life is on a strong upswing! :thumb:

truths, all I need is some titties and I am set(which I am working on).

Yes, it feels nice. I have been being pretty strict with things, but I like it. I even started reading my text books on the second day of class, and enjoyed it. :nuts: I just can't let myself get into a slump and slow down, which kind of happens on the weekends. Damn weekends!

I am leaps and bounds better than I was last semester.

I just sk33t3d.

truths, all I need is some titties and I am set(which I am working on).

Yes, it feels nice. I have been being pretty strict with things, but I like it. I even started reading my text books on the second day of class, and enjoyed it. :nuts: I just can't let myself get into a slump and slow down, which kind of happens on the weekends. Damn weekends!

I am leaps and bounds better than I was last semester.

Now all you need to do is realize that you deserve to feel this way. You also need to understand that you can feel this way whenever you want to.

Now all you need to do is realize that you deserve to feel this way. You also need to understand that you can feel this way whenever you want to.

Indeed.

It's amazing how much better I feel in the exact same situation as I felt like shit in earlier.

Best thing I have found out - stop over-analyizing every detail and trust myself to deal with things without having to write a book about it in my head.

IML Gear Cream!
Indeed.

It's amazing how much better I feel in the exact same situation as I felt like shit in earlier.

Best thing I have found out - stop over-analyizing every detail and trust myself to deal with things without having to write a book about it in my head.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

Life update-

been eating alot still, I weighed in at 200 lbs at the gym the other day, I had alot of liquid in me though.

haven't taken melatonin in two weeks. I have been sleeping great. In fact, it seems like I am sleeping better without it. Been going to bed around 9:30 and getting up at 7, been going very well.

Accomplished one week of school without being late to class/skipping.

Gym has been going very well also.

IT sounds liek you have things in order. :thumb: I am very happy for you. If a wave of inspiration and motivation comes my way, I try to surf that wave for as long as I can. Sometimes these waves can last for years. Don't slack up, and you will get a ton of work done.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

IT sounds liek you have things in order. :thumb: I am very happy for you. If a wave of inspiration and motivation comes my way, I try to surf that wave for as long as I can. Sometimes these waves can last for years. Don't slack up, and you will get a ton of work done.

Yeah my life is pretty different. I feel like I wil fuck myself over if I try thinking about it too much though, I gotta roll with it.

Even though things are good, if I even try analyizing shit my mind will just go to shit and fog out, it's pretty bad. If I can avoid that(which I have been doing), I will recover.

veggie_towel2.jpg

Yeehaa. Let's get it on. :funny:

Wow, I was going to respond "Yeehaw" do that picture and I didn't even see you say it.

Yeehaw!

I just ate 2 cups of cottage cheese....ugh.

Lawl. I just had a whey shake and salad with olive oil. I'm shivvering. Burrrr.

fufu, im glad life is going well.... but does it disturb you at all that s34n still hates you?

did I miss some drama?

IML Gear Cream!
yeah, Sean broke up with me.

there's a 12-step program dealing w/ that somewhere....
:p

Back