Fu Fu's l337 journal

Page 4 of 525 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7863
  1. #46
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    Doesn't the 360 version have the ability to save anywhere?
    You can but there isn't a quicksave/load according to my friend who has it. The quicksave on PC is awesome, it doesn't even stop you from playing it just saying "quicksaving" in the corner. Quickload is almost instant.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  2. #47
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Played tennis today, it was meh.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  3. #48
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    Played tennis today, it was meh.
    I used to play tennis... I had a coach that trained the hell out of me in the summers.... I was in damn good shape sprinting wise etc..... Haven't played for a long time now.

  4. #49
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    I used to play tennis... I had a coach that trained the hell out of me in the summers.... I was in damn good shape sprinting wise etc..... Haven't played for a long time now.

    I love tennis. Somedays I just play meh and somedays I'm just on it. Inconsistantcy along with tendon problems drove me away from tennis for a while. I'm going to try to get back in the groove of it during the summer.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  5. #50
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    I love tennis. Somedays I just play meh and somedays I'm just on it. Inconsistantcy along with tendon problems drove me away from tennis for a while. I'm going to try to get back in the groove of it during the summer.
    I used to love it... I always loved the feeling of having REALLY consitent and good serves, but if you don't keep up with it for at LEAST 1-2 hours twice a week or so, it's easy to lose the touch again.

  6. #51
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    I used to love it... I always loved the feeling of having REALLY consitent and good serves, but if you don't keep up with it for at LEAST 1-2 hours twice a week or so, it's easy to lose the touch again.
    yep yep yep.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  7. #52
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Here is today's workout.

    military press RI 90 seconds
    set #1 - 10 reps at 75 lbs (warm up)
    set #2 - 6 reps at 115 lbs
    set #3 - 6 reps at 115 lbs

    lateral raises RI 90 seconds
    set #1 - 10 reps at 25 lbs each arm
    set #2 - 10 reps at 25 lbs each arm

    posterior delt cable pull RI 90 seconds
    set #1 - 8 reps at 40 lbs each arm
    set #2 - 8 reps at 40 lbs each arm

    dumb bell static holds RI 60 seconds
    set #1 - x2 90 lbs for 30 seconds
    set #2 - x2 90 lbs for 30 seconds
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  8. #53
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Nice work, I see you're keeping track of RI's now. Do you do your military presses sitting or standing?

  9. #54
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    Nice work, I see you're keeping track of RI's now. Do you do your military presses sitting or standing?


    Yeah I always count my RI in the gym but would never log them. I figure it is a good idea recording them seeing as sometimes I change them time to time.

    I do them standing. For some reason when I do military presses I always have trouble breathing in. My body just gets so tight.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  10. #55
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Today is my first "official" day back to legs. Here it is:

    squats RI 2-3 minutes
    set #1 - 12 reps at 115 lbs (warm up)
    set #2 - 8 reps at 225 lbs
    set #3 - 8 reps at 225 lbs
    set #4 - 6 reps at 225
    set #5 - 7 reps at 205

    on my fifth set I could have done a few more reps but my form was being seriously compromised because I was wasted from the previous sets. The bar was also slowly lowering down. It was a matter of endurance, something I should probably work on. I wanted the even 8! Damn it.

    dumb bell lunges RI 2 minutes
    set #1 - 6 reps each leg at x2 55 lbs
    set #2 - 6 reps each leg at x2 55 lbs

    dumb bell SL sumo deadlifts
    set #1 - 8 reps at x2 85 lbs

    grip was raped at this point so I figured it best to switch over to barbells

    barbell sumo deadlifts(not SL) RI 90 seconds
    set #1 - 8 reps at 205 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps at 205 lbs
    set #3 - 8 reps at 205 lbs

    smith machine calf raises RI 45 seconds
    set #1 - 20 reps at 135 lbs(I guess? a 45 lb plate each end)
    set #2 - 20 reps at 135 lbs
    set #3 - 20 reps at 135 lbs

    This was the most savage work out I've had in a while. It feels awesome to have it behind me though. Now I can take the weekend to rest and then back to the weights. Next friday I'll be lifting for power, reps will be in the 1-4rep range.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  11. #56
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    Today is my first "official" day back to legs. Here it is:

    squats RI 2-3 minutes
    set #1 - 12 reps at 115 lbs (warm up)
    set #2 - 8 reps at 225 lbs
    set #3 - 8 reps at 225 lbs
    set #4 - 6 reps at 225
    set #5 - 7 reps at 205

    on my fifth set I could have done a few more reps but my form was being seriously compromised because I was wasted from the previous sets. The bar was also slowly lowering down. It was a matter of endurance, something I should probably work on. I wanted the even 8! Damn it.

    dumb bell lunges RI 2 minutes
    set #1 - 6 reps each leg at x2 55 lbs
    set #2 - 6 reps each leg at x2 55 lbs

    dumb bell SL sumo deadlifts
    set #1 - 8 reps at x2 85 lbs

    grip was raped at this point so I figured it best to switch over to barbells

    barbell sumo deadlifts(not SL) RI 90 seconds
    set #1 - 8 reps at 205 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps at 205 lbs
    set #3 - 8 reps at 205 lbs

    smith machine calf raises RI 45 seconds
    set #1 - 20 reps at 135 lbs(I guess? a 45 lb plate each end)
    set #2 - 20 reps at 135 lbs
    set #3 - 20 reps at 135 lbs

    This was the most savage work out I've had in a while. It feels awesome to have it behind me though. Now I can take the weekend to rest and then back to the weights. Next friday I'll be lifting for power, reps will be in the 1-4rep range.
    Good looking workout Fu

  12. #57
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Thank you.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  13. #58
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Here is yesterday's chest/triceps shindig -

    db flat bench
    set #1 - 10 reps at x2 45 lbs (warm up)
    set #2 - 10 reps at x2 70 lbs
    set #3 - 9 1/2 reps at x2 70 lbs

    db incline bench
    set #1 - 8 reps at x2 55 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps at x2 55 lbs

    machine seated chest press
    set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps at 150 lbs

    cable flies
    set #1 - 6 reps at x2 60 lbs
    set #2 - 6 reps at x2 50 lbs

    close grip bench
    set #1 - 8 reps at 115 lbs
    set #2 - 6 reps at 115 lbs

    db single handed tricep extentions
    set #1 - 8 reps each hand at 25 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps right/7 left at 25 lbs

    Wow, this is the third week I've had a shitty chest work out. Strength is down. I ended up going to failure on several sets because I was lifting weight I thought was moderate for me. I really have to change shit around, I'm not going to go through another week of doing the same sort of thing. I usually change rep/set schemes every other week but it is hard to set them up when I can't find where my strength is at because it has been wacky with chest pressing and such.

    I think I'm going to lower volume and a bit of intensity and work chest on monday and thursday, switching between dumb bells and barbells. We will see how that works out.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  14. #59
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu

    Wow, this is the third week I've had a shitty chest work out. Strength is down. I ended up going to failure on several sets because I was lifting weight I thought was moderate for me. I really have to change shit around, I'm not going to go through another week of doing the same sort of thing.
    Too much Oblivion?

  15. #60
    fiendish thingy
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,553

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    84236527


    Here is today's back/biceps shindig -

    This workout I was training for strength/power.

    dumb bell rows -
    set #1 - 10 reps each side at 50 lbs (warm up)
    set #2 - 5 reps each side at 85 lbs
    set #3 - 5 reps each side at 95 lbs PR
    set #4 - 5 reps each side at 95 lbs

    wide grip cable pulldown -
    set #1 - 6 reps at 150 lbs
    set #2 - 5 reps at 165 lbs
    set #3 - 5 reps at 165 lbs

    deadlifts -
    set #1 - I kind of lost count doing these, either 8 or 10 reps at 135 lbs (warmup)
    set #2 - 6 reps at 245 lbs DOH
    set #3 - 6 reps at 255 lbs DOH
    set #4 - 6 reps at 265 lbs DOH PR

    deadlifts went great, I probably did them as controlled as I ever have, going relatively slow on the eccentric portion of the lift.

    standing db curls
    set #1 - 8 reps each arm at x2 30 lbs (warm up)

    Incline dumb bell curls
    set #1 - 6 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs
    set #2 - 6 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs

    standing cable curls
    set #1 - 8 reps at 100 lbs
    set #2 - 8 reps at 100 lbs

    I got an awesome pump. The biggest pump I've got in my biceps in a long time.

    Overall this workout was awesome. I felt great afterwards. I've been impressed with my back/biceps days for the past three weeks. I now know that I'm not losing strength overall. Just in the chest area for some reason.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

Similar Threads

  1. My journal
    By KEFE in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 09:00 PM
  2. PGT Journal
    By PGT in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 03:52 AM
  3. ~first Journal~
    By muscle_01 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
  4. for 4ll u CS l337 h4xorz out th3r3.
    By FishOrCutBait in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 06:31 AM
  5. Rangers97's "Everyone Else Has a Journal" Journal
    By rangers97 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums