Fu Fu's l337 journal

Page 65 of 584 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 8760
  1. #961
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerboy View Post
    Kitkat, what is your goal weight?
    Well I was shooting for 185 before I head back to college. I am 182 now and I'm leaving in 5 days, so I'm pretty close to it. I'm happy where I am though, I wouldn't want to be heavier at the time being. I'm shooting for 200 lbs by January 1st.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  2. #962
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    Nice light workout, good going. I like to throw some of those in now and then.
    Yeah, I really need to do them when I'm feeling beat from a previous workout.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  3. #963
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,317

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343817

    Single barbell holds-Love doing lifts like that and feeling like my back is about to break and I am wobbling all over the place. Thats when you know its working.

  4. #964
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,317

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343817

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    Well I was shooting for 185 before I head back to college. I am 182 now and I'm leaving in 5 days, so I'm pretty close to it. I'm happy where I am though, I wouldn't want to be heavier at the time being. I'm shooting for 200 lbs by January 1st.
    I did the same thing. i went into college weighing in at 175lbs. Left at the end of the year weighing 200lbs! I gained a ton of weight. Sure a little fat, but mostly muscle that I had lost during my running and things of that nature during the summer. I have always been a big guy, but whenever I took a summer and decided to get into the best aerobic shape possible, I lost like 30-40lbs. But as soon as I got back into the weights the weight came right back along with the strength. it was awesome!

  5. #965
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    I did the same thing. i went into college weighing in at 175lbs. Left at the end of the year weighing 200lbs! I gained a ton of weight. Sure a little fat, but mostly muscle that I had lost during my running and things of that nature during the summer. I have always been a big guy, but whenever I took a summer and decided to get into the best aerobic shape possible, I lost like 30-40lbs. But as soon as I got back into the weights the weight came right back along with the strength. it was awesome!
    I'm going to trade in a little vanity for strength. I'm at about 10% bf right, I don't wanna break 12-14% though. I think I have a good shot for 15 lbs in 4 months. I mean, I just want to be 200 lbs, I wouldn't care if I didn't get there till febuary or march. I just love eating alot and getting stronger.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  6. #966
    Fueled by Testosterone
    ELITE MEMBER
    CowPimp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Age
    36
    Posts
    15,721

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    17744266

    How's the creatine affecting strength gains? You think they're on par with what they have been, or is there a noticeable difference?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS


  7. #967
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by CowPimp View Post
    How's the creatine affecting strength gains? You think they're on par with what they have been, or is there a noticeable difference?
    Well, I think it is helping, I really don't have any hard proof though. I've actually been having really good workouts since I started. My monday workouts have been great, they usually suck ass. I'll need to stay on it a bit to know for sure.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  8. #968
    Registered User
    Brutus_G's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    3838737

    creatine makes my squats, deads ,recovery, and benching improve nothing else. Wait a second that's a pretty good list lol.

  9. #969
    Registered User
    Brutus_G's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    3838737

    fufu you never dissapoint on the squats man

  10. #970
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus_G View Post
    creatine makes my squats, deads ,recovery, and benching improve nothing else. Wait a second that's a pretty good list lol.
    Indeed it is.



    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus_G View Post
    fufu you never dissapoint on the squats man

    Thanks!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  11. #971
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,833

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1117484137

    Creatine For the Win!

    Actually i got nothing from it, but I hope it works for you.
    Fucking Determined!

  12. #972
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    lawl, thanks. I might try another thing of Xceed at some point. More expensive, but the best supplement I have used of its nature.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  13. #973
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    I have to decided to cut out dips all together. I had decided not to do them a while up until my last light workout. They make my shoulder feel like kaka.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  14. #974
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    91662575

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Creatine For the Win!

    Actually i got nothing from it, but I hope it works for you.
    Have you tried CEE?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  15. #975
    Registered User
    Double D's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,317

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15343817

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    I'm going to trade in a little vanity for strength. I'm at about 10% bf right, I don't wanna break 12-14% though. I think I have a good shot for 15 lbs in 4 months. I mean, I just want to be 200 lbs, I wouldn't care if I didn't get there till febuary or march. I just love eating alot and getting stronger.
    No problem, you ought to be able to do that. Just continue the hard work.

Similar Threads

  1. My journal
    By KEFE in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 08:00 PM
  2. PGT Journal
    By PGT in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 03:52 AM
  3. ~first Journal~
    By muscle_01 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
  4. for 4ll u CS l337 h4xorz out th3r3.
    By FishOrCutBait in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 05:31 AM
  5. Rangers97's "Everyone Else Has a Journal" Journal
    By rangers97 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums