• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Seanp156 said:
Damn, you do a lot of reps for your warmups =p

Really? I like to have a thorough warm up because my shoulders give me trouble.

fufu said:
Really? I like to have a thorough warm up because my shoulders give me trouble.

I don't warm up, but I do stretch at least. Maybe that is why my shoulder went to hell in a hand basket two months ago.
Maybe I will start doing warm-up sets.

I would never stretch before weightlifting, it usually makes one weaker while warming up before makes you stronger.
incline dumb bell press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps at x2 80 lbsPR
set #2 - 1 rep at x2 80 lbs What happened here man? Everything else was good though i mean 2 reps at 200 pounds is good at 170ish.

Brutus_G said:
I would never stretch before weightlifting, it usually makes one weaker while warming up before makes you stronger.
incline dumb bell press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 5 reps at x2 80 lbsPR
set #2 - 1 rep at x2 80 lbs What happened here man? Everything else was good though i mean 2 reps at 200 pounds is good at 170ish.

I think it was because I went to failure on my last bench press set and first incline db. Failure is no fun. Plus I was getting weird pains in my chest and it kind of screwed with the remainder of my workout.

thanks. I was happy with it.

KelJu said:
I don't warm up, but I do stretch at least. Maybe that is why my shoulder went to hell in a hand basket two months ago.
Maybe I will start doing warm-up sets.

I think I read that static stretching isn't good before workout but good for post workout. I would def. start doing warm up sets, they get the muscles warmed up for moving weight. Just make sure you don't use a weight that fatigues you. I can't give you the exact reasons why it is good to because I don't remember every from the article but maybe I can find it.

Activates the CNS i believe. Plus once your mind gets used to the motion it makes it easier.

Weight was 173 lbs this morning.

Today's workout -

chin ups RI 60-80 seconds
set #1 - 7 reps at bodyweight
set #2 - 7 reps at bodyweight
set #3 - 7 reps at bodyweight

dumb bell rows RI 80-90 seconds
set #1 - 7 reps each side at 80 lbs
set #2 - 7 reps each side at 80 lbs
set #3 - 7 reps each side at 80 lbs

These went strange, but well. My left arm was just jacking these out like nothing while my right was hanging on decently. Usually the other way around.

straight arm cable pull down RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 90 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 95 lbs PR

single straight arm pulldowns RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at 50 lbs
set #2 - 12 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs

I am just toying around with these, I am trying to find a good lat "isolation" movement. I think I will just scrap these though, they feel ghey.

conventional deadlifts(from the floor) RI 75- 120 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 135 lbs(warm up)
set #2 - 4 reps at 225 lbs(warm up)
set #3 - 3 reps at 295 lbs DOH
set #4 - 3 reps at 305 lbs DOH
set #5 - 2 reps at 315 lbs DOH PR

Ah yes, finally pulled the six plates...and for reps! Been wanting to do this for a while. I was planning on doing 3 reps but I didn't for a few reasons:
I was pausing and realising tension at the bottom of every rep, making the reps harder. I didn't want to grind out a last rep in fear of poor form.
Didn't want to rape my CNS too much. I still kind of wish I just did it. Oh well.

incline alternating db curls - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs PR

standing EZ bar curls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 20 lbs + bar
set #2 - 10 reps at 20 lbs + bar

^I did these with a two second contraction and a two second eccentric.

single arm machine curls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps each arm at 35 lbs(slow eccentric)
set #2 - 12 reps each arm at 35 lbs(slow eccentric)

Good workout. More isolation movements than I usually do though. Finally pulled 315, I was happy about that. My lower back was/is raped like never before after those deadlifts. Was a good kind of rape though.

wow 315 is great man. I'm catching up to you on pull ups lol. It's funny your only like 10-12 pounds more than me yet are so much stronger.

Brutus_G said:
wow 315 is great man. I'm catching up to you on pull ups lol. It's funny your only like 10-12 pounds more than me yet are so much stronger.

Thank you.

Strength can take a while to develop. I am alot stronger now at 173 lbs than I was at 190 lbs(except for my squat). Takes consistanty. Keep at it and eventually you will be moving big fucking weights! I'm still not that close to where I want to be though. Even though it felt good to get 315 I still feel like it is light weight, not that It was easy to lift though, I was digging deep to get those reps. I wanna be lifting 500 plus though.:( I'm happy with my progress though.

I guess our goals are a little different. Which i respect getting stronger and power lifting. My goal is purely looking big with or without the strength. I realize that to get big one must lift heavy ass weights so don't get me wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
Brutus_G said:
I guess our goals are a little different. Which i respect getting stronger and power lifting. My goal is purely looking big with or without the strength. I realize that to get big one must lift heavy ass weights so don't get me wrong.

Yeah. They are both very hard to achieve. With pure bodybuilding you gotta eat so much. I used to be just about bodybuilding and I remember stuffing myself so much. It got to me after a while. I can remember my breakfasts, 2 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups of egg white, 4 peices of whole grain toast...everyone morning. I still eat alot but it isn't as much of an issue of volume anymore. I plan on just eating over maintenance slightly for a while and gain size and strength.

fufu said:
Yeah. They are both very hard to achieve. With pure bodybuilding you gotta eat so much. I used to be just about bodybuilding and I remember stuffing myself so much. It got to me after a while. I can remember my breakfasts, 2 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups of egg white, 4 peices of whole grain toast...everyone morning. I still eat alot but it isn't as much of an issue of volume anymore. I plan on just eating over maintenance slightly for a while and gain size and strength.
Lol light weight jk man. I eat on a bulk diet i eat 114g turkey 1 whole grapefruit 2 bowls of oatmeal(water weighs more than oatmeal) 1 whole egg and 16 almonds lol i eat like a powerlifter Chuck did it to me. My biggest meal is 1 cup of turkey 2 cups of oatmeal 3 cups of water or it's dry 3cups of veggies 1 medium apple and 16 almonds lol.

fufu said:

I used to have 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal (was supposed to be 1.5 cups, but I couldn't stomach that), .75 cups of cottage cheese, and a TBSP of flax oil every morning.

Seanp156 said:
I used to have 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal (was supposed to be 1.5 cups, but I couldn't stomach that), .75 cups of cottage cheese, and a TBSP of flax oil every morning.

I used to have a 10 egg omelet, 8 whites 2 whole. 4 slices WW toast, a cup of oatmeal, 1 TBSP of natty pb. every morning...talk about carbs...

I throw up just thinking about it.

fUnc17 said:
I used to have a 10 egg omelet, 8 whites 2 whole. 4 slices WW toast, a cup of oatmeal, 1 TBSP of natty pb. every morning...talk about carbs...

I throw up just thinking about it.
I'd have MUCH more trouble downing all those eggs/egg whites than I would the bread and oatmeal :p

Seanp156 said:
I'd have MUCH more trouble downing all those eggs/egg whites than I would the bread and oatmeal :p

The eggs were the easy part. By the time I finished the eggs and toast my oatmeal was completely dried up and disgusting... not very appealing. And then the peanut butter was the worst of all, I had eaten so much food before the PB that it wouldnt even go down, lol.

fUnc17 said:
The eggs were the easy part. By the time I finished the eggs and toast my oatmeal was completely dried up and disgusting... not very appealing. And then the peanut butter was the worst of all, I had eaten so much food before the PB that it wouldnt even go down, lol.
Well, what I do is fix my eggs eat them, fix my egg whites eat them, make the oatmeal, eat it, and then get my cottage cheese... That way everything's fresh/hot.

Anyway, it's time to eat breakfast for me =p

fUnc17 said:

Why not just cook the eggs and eat them. When you finish, then make the oatmeal and eat it. When it comes to the PB, have water with you. Whenever i eat it, i swallow it down with water or otherwise it's gonna get stuck in my throat and i can't get it down. I hate that feeling.

shiznit2169 said:
Why not just cook the eggs and eat them. When you finish, then make the oatmeal and eat it. When it comes to the PB, have water with you. Whenever i eat it, i swallow it down with water or otherwise it's gonna get stuck in my throat and i can't get it down. I hate that feeling.

Heh, that's what I was saying.

lawl actually I forgot I had 1/2 cup of oat meal too w/ half a banana.

IML Gear Cream!
lawl it is funny what we put ourselves through. I can remember several times eating to the point where my body was like "fuck this!", but I just kept stuffing it down. Then shitting twice a day was always fun. I remember once I made up a ton of scrambled eggs and I had to do something after I made them and when I came back I had to eat this huge plate of cold eggs. :shake:

It is funny how my idea of diet has come about too. I used to eat so shitty and now I worry about things like putting too much olive oil in my organic whole wheat spaghetti!

...and on that note. Time to eat. I am going to try eggs and salsa today.

fufu said:
lawl it is funny what we put ourselves through. I can remember several times eating to the point where my body was like "fuck this!", but I just kept stuffing it down. Then shitting twice a day was always fun. I remember once I made up a ton of scrambled eggs and I had to do something after I made them and when I came back I had to eat this huge plate of cold eggs. :shake:

It is funny how my idea of diet has come about too. I used to eat so shitty and now I worry about things like putting too much olive oil in my organic whole wheat spaghetti!

Wow, are you my lost twin? I basically have the same mindset you have now. I used to eat junk all the time back then but now i constantly worry about the timing of my meals and getting those carbs/protein/fats in AND drinking lots of water.

The average shits i take i day is 3-4 .. no joke. It sucks.

shiznit2169 said:
Wow, are you my lost twin? I basically have the same mindset you have now. I used to eat junk all the time back then but now i constantly worry about the timing of my meals and getting those carbs/protein/fats in AND drinking lots of water.

The average shits i take i day is 3-4 .. no joke. It sucks.

lawlerskeets

My friends think I'm being oversensative to what I eat and shit but most people don't realize how much your diet effects you. Once you can manipulate it you can do anything with your body.

fufu said:

Hehe, that reminds me of the fun time I had going from 173 to 190 in the fall/winter... Sounds pretty much exactly the same...

fufu said:
lawlerskeets

My friends think I'm being oversensative to what I eat and shit but most people don't realize how much your diet effects you. Once you can manipulate it you can do anything with your body.

I think we are all in that mind state now. My parents didn???t monitor what I ate when I was a kid. My mother is one of the best southern cooks of all times. Every night, my mom fixed stuff like fried chicken, with mash potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, and homemade squirrel gravy. God damn that shit was good. I weighed as much in the seventh grade as I do now. I was a rolly polly.

Now I am in tip top shape. I will not eat anything unless I know the nutritional breakdown of the food. If I taste sugar, I will spit food out.
It is a complete 180.

that is why these forums are so important to me. My driends just don;t understand why I do what I do, so I come to you guys for a feeling of belonging again.

KelJu said:
I think we are all in that mind state now. My parents didn???t monitor what I ate when I was a kid. My mother is one of the best southern cooks of all times. Every night, my mom fixed stuff like fried chicken, with mash potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, and homemade squirrel gravy. God damn that shit was good. I weighed as much in the seventh grade as I do now. I was a rolly polly.

Now I am in tip top shape. I will not eat anything unless I know the nutritional breakdown of the food. If I taste sugar, I will spit food out.
It is a complete 180.

that is why these forums are so important to me. My driends just don;t understand why I do what I do, so I come to you guys for a feeling of belonging again.

I know IM is the only place I can talk about shit. I try not to talk about lifting around my friends because they usually think I am trying to impress them. It is such a big part of my life it is hard not to talk about.

fufu said:
I know IM is the only place I can talk about shit. I try not to talk about lifting around my friends because they usually think I am trying to impress them. It is such a big part of my life it is hard not to talk about.

Heh, thankfully some of my friends are fairly into it... A couple of them started a LONG time ago, back in early middle school and they've somewhat motivated me... They're both benching 315-365 now, and the heaviest one weighs about 190.

So today my lats, spinal erectors, lower back, AND biceps are sore. I haven't had biceps sore in I don't know how long. My lower back is very sore but it is a good sore. It is a nice feeling.

lucky can you get your shoulders sore easily? I agree IM is the place i come to be around like minded people like me. People look at me weird when i squat. People ask me if I'd like some candy or sweet i say no. People stare when i eat out of Tupperware containers that have veggies in them with lean protein. I throw away the bun at BBQ and get odd looks. But at IM I'm normal everyone here does similar stuff and this forum is my way of just speaking the same language with people.

Brutus_G said:
lucky can you get your shoulders sore easily? I agree IM is the place i come to be around like minded people like me. People look at me weird when i squat. People ask me if I'd like some candy or sweet i say no. People stare when i eat out of Tupperware containers that have veggies in them with lean protein. I throw away the bun at BBQ and get odd looks. But at IM I'm normal everyone here does similar stuff and this forum is my way of just speaking the same language with people.

That is when you turn around and yell "Fuck off tool!"

My anterior deltoids get sore often and my posterior occasionally. The lateral delts never really get sore for me though.

Back