• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Today -

warm up

bench press -
5x8 w/ 195 lbs (more left in the tank, progress to 205 next week. I was at a new gym, the bench was soft and slick, was losing balance a bit, threw me out of the groove on a couple sets. overall, benching was pretty good)

OHP -
2x12 w/ 125 lbs (gym didn't have 2.5 lb plates, so I progressed to 125 instead of 120. The last rep of the 2nd set was a grinnddderrr.)

chin up -
1x11 BW

neutral grip low cable row -
4x12 #170

cable OHEE -
2x15 #140

cable curl -
2x15 #100

hip mobility
t-spine mobility

Good stuff.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
4x3 w/ 445 lbs (mixed grip, chalk, no belt. Challenging, but solid reps, in the groove, more in the tank. Today's sets were actually a beltless PR, and my back positioning felt really solid without the belt. Barely any psyching up today. I will start wearing a belt next deadlift session)

RDL -
3x8 w/ 295 lbs (straps, these were tough, but felt really solid. more left in the tank. I want to progress to 315 while doing sets of 8)

belt squat -
3x15 w/ 100 lbs

calf raise machine -
4x10 w/ #15

bunch of 10-20 second sets of side planks

Awesome session. Wasn't feeling mentally there today, but I just powered through.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
5x2 w/ 235 lbs (strong, smooth, in the groove, not too much psyching. more left in the tank)

DB bench press -
2x10 w/ x2 95 lbs (solid, a bit more left in the tank)

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 120 lbs (grip was actually starting to give out. I'm at a different gym with wider DB handles. I can't remember the last time grip was an issue with rows.)

rear delt facepull -
2x12 #130 (stopped pausing at full retraction)

plank -
3x35 seconds

curl -
2x15 w/ 75 lbs

OHEE -
2x15 w/ 75 lbs

Awesome session. Everything felt strong.

9/13/17

warm up

back squat -
5x5 w/ 258 lbs (used kilo plates) (learned to brace better before starting reps. focusing on getting a good breath, pulling head back while tucking chin, squeezing glutes and pulling ribs down into pelvis before starting reps, and maintaining tension in the core through the lift. didn't really psych up at all for these sets, more left in the tank)

RDL -
2x15 w/ 255 lbs (DOH first set grip nearly failed on last rep, straps 2nd)

belt squat -
3x10 w/ 130 lbs PR

roll outs from knees -
3x8 BW

calf raise -
3x15 #12

Solid session. Felt very fresh today, despite heavy upper training yesterday.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
5x8 w/ 205 lbs (pointer fingers on inner rings with bar w/ 2 sets of rings, that's the grip I want to stick with. benching was strong and in the groove, except for 1 set, where I was having trouble keeping the bar balanced (kept tilting and swaying right and left. On a couple reps in particular, I found myself using my lats to lower the bar really well, it was a new sensation. more in the tank. progress by 5 lbs per week here on out

OHP -
1x10 w/ 130 lbs
1x18 w/ 95 lbs PR

weighted chin up -
3x3 +45 (supinated grip)

low cable neutral grip row -
1x10 #200,210,220,230,240,250,260 (max)

OHEE -
2x15 #170

cable curl 0
2x15 #120

Awesome session. Everything felt strong. Benching has been feeling really good.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
4x3 w/ 455 lbs (belt 5th notch, chalk, mixed grip) (good lifts, 1st set was definitely the hardest, 2nd was the best, then 4th, then 3rd. I realized that I gotta start psyching up now that the weight is getting heavy. Moderate psyching today on a couple sets (2nd and 4th). More left in tank. Looking forward and getting my head back has proven to be a useful cue)

RDL -
3x8 w/ 305 lbs (straps, good stuff. tough, but definitely more in the tank.)

belt squat -
3x15 w/ 105 lbs

calf raise -
3x10 w/ 245 lbs

side planks with arm overhead -
bunch of short sets each side

Good stuff today. I did suffer an injury though, the first one in a long time. I sprained my right thumb...taking my belt off. My bodyweight is now 205+, and the 5th notch on my belt (which I like to use) is getting fucking tight. Therefore, it was a bitch getting the belt off. After many failed attempts, I pulled the end of the belt back to get the latch out really powerfully...and I somehow hyperextended/twisted my right thumb. I immediately knew I did something to it. It's pretty stiff and painful right now, but I imagine it'll recover pretty quickly, and it shouldn't interfere too much with training. Extending my thumb seems to cause the most pain, not as much gripping, although it does cause some pain. Injuries so often occur due to stupid shit...not lifting. On a more positive note, when warming up for my deadlifts, and I easily gripped 405 lbs double overhand and without chalk. It was just a rep, but the strongest my grip has felt DOH at 405 lbs.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
4x2 w/ 240 lbs
1x3 w/ 240 lbs PR (everything felt strong and in the groove today, but I couldn't have been tighter in the very bottom position of the movement by arching more and bending the bar/gripping hard. More in the tank on all sets.)

flat DB bench press -
2x9 w/ x2 100 lbs PR

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 125 lbs (grip is becoming an issue, might switch to straps next session)

rear delt facepull -
3x12 #140

plank -
3x40 seconds

curl -
2x15 w/ 80 lbs

OHEE -
2x15 w/ 80 lbs

Awesome session. Everything felt strong. I feel good about today, bench PRs don't come easily for me.

Today -

warm up

back squat -
5x5 w/ 265 lbs (felt well in the groove today. Instead of doing a general lower body warm up, I just did glute bridges and a bunch more squat warm up sets. I felt good doing that, I might stick with it. Saves time. My new cues to focus on are: coil body under the bar before each rep (going from a loose anterior tilt position to a neutral position while pulling shoulder blades back and down and looking straight ahead), and clawing toes into the floor.)

belt squat -
3x10 w/ 140 lbs PR (kills the quads)

RDL -
2x15 w/ 265 lbs (DOH first set, straps 2nd, tough but easier than last week)

roll out from knees -
3x9 BW

calf raise -
3x15 #13

Good stuff.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
4x7 w/ 215 lbs (felt awesome today, really in the groove. i was focusing on maintaining a tight arch and tight upper back in the bottom position, and it definitely helped. i'll progress to sets of 6 next week. I had a bit more in the tank after all sets. i moved my grip in from index fingers on rings just a bit, not a full finger's width though.)

OHP -
1x10 w/ 135 lbs
1x20 w/ 85 lbs

weighted chin up -
3x3 +50 lbs (supinated)

5x10 #250 (stack max)

OHEE w/ stiff handle -
1x10 #180 (accidently used rope handle, which is harder)
1x15 #180 (stiff handle)

cable push down -
1x10 #130

cable curl -
2x15 #130

hip mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
1x1 405, 425, 445, 455, 475, 495, 505, 515 lbs PR (everything felt absolutely on point today. mindset, technique, strength. belt was 4th notch, which actually feels better compared to the super tight 5th notch. I had more in the tank. foot position is ~mid-foot over a line in the deadlift platform, and I pointed my toes more forward than what I have been experimenting in recent weeks (a more toes out position). toes less out feels better, as seen in the video, feels better I'm getting more comfortable maintaining good positioning and being patient while I grind through getting the weight off the floor)
1x5 w/ 465 lbs PR (more in the tank) (new deadlift prep move that helps my technique, when I get into position BEFORE and DURING when I put tension on the bar, I push my knees out and spread my groin, and hold that position as I initiate the pull. this helps get my hips and knees into a more advantageous position

RDL -
3x8 w/ 315 lbs PR (solid, can progress by 10 lbs next week, keep reps at 8)

belt squat -
3x15 w/ 110 lbs PR

calf raise -
4x10 #17

side planks -
several sets of 10-20 seconds

Awesome session. I wasn't planning on going for a 1RM PR in the deadlift, but I was just feeling it today, so I decided to go for it. I had more left in the tank. What a great session. Been eating a lot, training hard, programming is on point, sleeping well, everything was present to allow me to have a great session today, if I decided to show up mentally, which I did, thankfully.

Last edited:
Today -

warm up

bench press -
4x2 w/ 245 lbs
1x4 w/ 245 lbs PR (felt great, more in the tank. overall benching today was in the groove and strong)

flat DB bench press -
2x5 w/ x2 105 lbs

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 130 lbs (chalk first set, straps last 2 sets. first time ever I've used straps on rows. I can handle 130, but not for multiple high rep set.)

rear delt facepull -
2x12 #150
1x5 w/ 5 second hold at full retraction #100

plank -
2x30 seconds
1x45 seconds

curl -
1x15,12 w/ 85 lbs

OHEE -
2x15 w/ 85 lbs

Awesome session. I'm feeling really strong. I am loving the PRs recently. Body feels great.

Today -

warm up (been doing shorter lower warm ups, I like it)

back squat -
3x5 w/ 275 lbs (tough, but good technique. still not using belt or knee sleeves, but I will next week when I test my 1RM. Today I continued to focus on 1.) coiling under bar 2.) looking forward 3.) clawing ground with my toes. My squat is still far behind my other lifts...just gotta keep working at it. Next phase I will start doing back squats twice per week, instead of just once like I do now. Doing that worked really well for my bench.)

belt squat -
2x10 w/ 145 lbs PR (tough coming out of the hole in the latter reps)

RDL -
2x15 w/ 275 lbs (DOH first set, which brought my grip right to the cusp of failure, did not have the grip to do another rep. straps 2nd set. I think this was a PR, but not certain.)

roll outs -
2x10 (felt really good)

skipped calfs, had to be out quick

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
3x6 w/ 225 lbs PR (strong, overall good groove, but the heavy weights + higher reps made me loose some upper back and shoulder tension. Last set I had nothing left in the tank. It's probably I could have done more reps if I really psyched myself up. I didn't let myself get too crazy.)

OHP -
1x10 w/ 140 lbs PR (felt very good about setting an OHP PR after benching heavy. I wonder how much I could OHP if I was fresh.)
1x20 w/ 90 lbs

weighted chin up -
3x3 +55 lbs (supinated)

4x12 w/ max stack on big column

cable OHEE w/ stiff handle -
1x20 w/ max stack on smaller column
1x16 w/ max stack

cable curl -
1x15 #140
1x12 #140

hip mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session. Weight is getting heavier, and volume is decreasing. I have about 3 more sessions left before I take a recovery break. I feel happy about benching 225 for higher reps in multiple sets. The bench is my weakest lift in terms my body proportions. I've put a ton of work into it over the past year and a half.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
1x1 405, 425, 455, 475, 495, 520, 525 lbs PR (This was the longest deadlift grind I've ever done. My positioning felt great though, I didn't fall out of the groove. I did 520 lbs right before this (which was a 5 lb PR), so maybe I would have had 530 or 535 if I jumped straight there.Super happy about this lift. focused on the cue: spread the groin, push the knees out, and look forward. I also remembered to get good big breath in, which is something I sometimes forget when getting amped up for a 1RM.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHjSu8WwU70

RDL -
2x8 w/ 325 lbs PR (love the way these feel, destroys the posterior chain)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUcT_mXzSk

belt squat -
2x15 w/ 115 lbs PR

calf raises -
4x10 #18

side planks with arm OH -
lots of sets between 10-30 seconds.

Awesome session. My deadlift 1RM was one of the toughest lifts I've ever done. It took everything I had physically and mentally.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
1x1 225, 245, 255, 265
1x1 275 PR (this was a very smooth rep, good speed for a 1RM. I think it went faster than the 270 I did a couple months ago. I had more in the tank, but I played it conservatively because I was benching outside of a rack and didn't have a spotter. Still, very happy about the 5 lb PR.)
1x3 250 lbs PR (felt good, more in the tank)

flat DB bench press -
1x9 w/ x2 100 lbs PR
1x8 w/ x2 100 lbs

unilateral DB row -
2x10 each side w/ 135 lbs PR (straps)

rear delt facepull -
2x12 #160
1x5 w/ 5 second hold at full retraction #110

plank -
2x30 seconds
1x50 seconds

skipped arm work, had somewhere to be.

Awesome session. Loving these PRs. Weight is around 205 lbs.

Last edited:
Today -

warm up

back squat -
1x1 225, 245, 275, 295, 315, 325, 335, 345
1x1 350 lbs PR (this was a 5 lb PR. I haven't set a new 1RM in the back squat in like 8 years, because I trained primarily the front squat during that time. Happy about the PR, but I definitely have a lot of catching up to to do on this lift compared to my other ones. I wore a belt and knee sleeves, which definitely help.)

belt squat -
2x10 w/ 150 lbs PR

RDL -
2x15 w/ 285 lbs PR (DOH grip 1st set, straps 2nd set. this was really tough, especially that 2nd set. I am surprised my grip held on so well for 285, because I brought my grip to failure with 275 last week, just barely held onto the last rep. My grip actually felt stronger today w/ 285.)

roll outs from knees -
2x11 (tough)

calf raise -
3x15 #14

Good stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
Today -

warm up

bench press -
3x6 w/ 230 lbs PR (felt good, in the groove. last set was a bit wobbly b/c I rushed my set up a bit, but actually had the fastest reps. I sometimes forgot how much faster and stronger the reps can be by intensifying grip and leg drive)

OHP -
1x5 145 lbs
1x5 150 lbs
1x8 135 lbs (my OHP strength is on level with the strongest it's ever been, and this is after training heavy bench press. I've found that not prioritizing my OHP, and only doing 2-3 sets every week is actually effective at increasing it. I bet I could set lots of OHP PRs if I trained it before benching.)

weighted chin up -
3x3 +60 lbs (supinated)

3x14 w/ max stack on big column PR

OHEE w/ stiff handle -
3x10 #190
1x20 #120

cable curl -
3x10 #150
1x20 #90

hip mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session. This was the last session of this phase. I'm now going to take a 5-7 day break. I need it! It's been a fantastic phase, I did lots of PRs, and hit 1RM PRs in my squat, bench, and deadlift. Can't ask for more. BW was ~205 lbs last time I measured, but that was about a month ago. I ate a lot this phase, worked on some hypertrophy. Next phase, I think I will tone down the eating. I'm tired of feeling bloating frequently, and not feeling hungry most of the day because I'm eating so much. It's a privileged problem to have, for sure.

Last edited:
Enjoy your time off.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
1x1,2,3,4 w/ 435 lbs (no belt on first 2 sets, belt on latter 2 sets (4th notch), MG, chalk) (last set was definitely my best, had a lot left in the tank)

RDL -
3x8 w/ 285 lbs (1st set DOH, rest were straps) (switch to sets of 6 for this phase)

back squat -
3x8 w/ 185 lbs (getting extra volume in and working on technique)

side planks -
lots of sets between 10-20 seconds

calf raises -
3x15 #10

First day back after a week break, feeling good.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
5x2 w/ 225 lbs (in the groove, 4th set was the best and really fast, plenty left in the tank)

flat DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 85 lbs

weighted chin up -
3x3 +40 lbs (supinated)

unilateral DB row - (felt really light)
3x10 each side w/ 105 lbs

forgot to do both planks and rear delt facepull like an idiot...i rarely forget to do one exercise, let alone 2, fuck

just threw in planks at home
3x20 seconds

preacher curl -
3x12 w/ tall EZ bar (20 lbs on each side)
super set w/
OHEE -
3x15 w/ 65 lbs

t-spine mobility
hip mobility

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

back squat -
5x3 w/ 255 lbs (sets got progressively better technique-wise, plenty left in the tank, no sleeves or belt. it was helpful to look slightly down and fix my eyes on a point during the whole lift)

belt squat -
3x12 w/ 100 lbs (plenty left in the tank, add 10 lbs per week)

barbell back extension -
3x10 w/ 135 lbs (first time doing these, ill use them as an assistance move for my deadlifts, replacing doing RDLs twice a week (ill just do RDLs once per week). they KILLED my hamstrings, glutes, and lower back, holy shit. 14 notches were exposed in terms of the pad height)

roll outs from knees -
3x5

calf raises -
4x10 #15

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

3 second pause bench press -
5x3 w/ 185 lbs (plenty left in the tank. first time doing pause bench pressing)
2x10 w/ 165 lbs (getting in extra volume)
^I'll progress both of these by 10 lbs per week

OHP -
2x10 w/ 115 lbs (progress by 5 lbs per week)

t-bar row (handle below plates, wider grip, thumbless, pronated)
5x10 +90 lbs (felt good, never felt fatigue like this in my lower lats)

OHEE w/ stiff handle -
2x20 #120

preacher cable curl using heavy rubber gripped handle -
2x15 #70 (progress by #5 each week)

hip mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session. Introducing new stuff into my training this phase (barbell hypers, t-bar rows, pause bench, preacher curls)

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
1x1,2,3,4 w/ 445 lbs (sets got better as they went along. more left in the tank. beltless first 2 sets, belt 4th notch on last two sets)

back squat -
3x8 w/ 195 lbs (felt really in the groove today. squats felt comfortable, plenty left in the tank, felt easier than last week)

RDL -
3x8 w/ 295 lbs (DOH first set, straps last 2. these felt harder than they should, but it could be because I used to do belt squats between deadlifts and RDLs, and now I'm doing back squats, which tax the back. I'll cut these down to 6 reps next week)

calf raise -
3x15 #11

side planks -
multiple sets each side

Awesome session, but I felt really trashed by the end. Those RDLs took it out of me.

Today -

warm up

bench press -
5x2 w/ 235 lbs (2nd and 5th sets were the best, more left in the tank. been focusing on packing shoulders hard before unracking weight, this definitely helps. for whatever reason, this helps my wrists feel more stable when unracking the weight

flat DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 90 lbs

weighted chin up -
3x3 +45 lbs (supinated)

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 110 lbs (fast reps)

rear delt facepull -
2x12 #120 (1 second pause at full retraction)

plank -
3x25 seconds (between sets of facepulls)

preacher curl -
3x12 w/ 22.5 lbs on either end of tall EZ bar

OHEE -
3x15 w/ 70 lbs

t-spine mobility
hip mobility

Awesome session. Everything felt strong.

Today -

warm up

back squat -
5x3 w/ 265 lbs (felt pretty well in the groove, but had trouble getting mentally in it today. Wasn't psyching up at all for these sets really, and had some unnecessarily slow reps as a result. Getting a little left hip pain (a recurrent issue in the past couple years, that tends not to bother me while lifting). It comes and goes. Definitely more left in the tank.)

belt squat -
3x12 w/ 110 lbs (felt good, really turned it on on the last set and blasted through those 12 reps quickly)

45 degree hyper -
3x10 w/ 145 lbs PR (2nd time ever doing these...so will technically have PRs consistently on these. Not sure how I feel about these. I really feel them in my hamstrings and lower back, in a strange way not mimicked by other lifts. I feel like the ROM is a bit short on these. I suppose I could use small plates to increase ROM.

roll outs from knees -
3x6

smith machine calf raise -
5x10 w/ 205 lbs

Good stuff. Building back the back squat...slowly but surely.

Back