• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Propionate(B.D.)

nitrous_nate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am planing on runing a test prop. only cycle for the summer months for lean mass and keep the strength up. I don't wanna stack with anything else and just run it. Looking at 100mg-150mg eod of British Dragon 100mg. What is a good cycle length or max. cycle length for prop? I have searched alot and it seems most run shorter 6-8 weekers b/c of the inj. tiems and pain but I am used to it and don't mind all the often pokes so could this be run say a 12 weeker like enan or cyp.? I would really like to run it for 12 but if 8 is better fro some reason I would liek to hear what you got on it. I have never tried prop. but am looking forward to it. BTW, anything else I should know or you have to throw in on prop. is helpfull Later Nate:rocker:

nitrous_nate said:
I am planing on runing a test prop. only cycle for the summer months for lean mass and keep the strength up. I don't wanna stack with anything else and just run it. Looking at 100mg-150mg eod of British Dragon 100mg. What is a good cycle length or max. cycle length for prop? I have searched alot and it seems most run shorter 6-8 weekers b/c of the inj. tiems and pain but I am used to it and don't mind all the often pokes so could this be run say a 12 weeker like enan or cyp.? I would really like to run it for 12 but if 8 is better fro some reason I would liek to hear what you got on it. I have never tried prop. but am looking forward to it. BTW, anything else I should know or you have to throw in on prop. is helpfull Later Nate:rocker:
It's a short ester and like you injections don't bother me at all. Try this but people might say it's crazy, but it works. Run it 8 weeks then 3 days after last injection do PCT for 2-3 weeks and then hit it again for 8 weeks. Just keep repeating until you no longer feel good or getting gains. once you stagnate add in some Var.

I've been doing Test Prop 150 EOD and I am getting the best results in my life.
ZERO water retention, at 32 and having been an athlete my whole life, it is now that I have my best ever body. This is better than EQ, Deca, Sust.

I do not have a problem with the injections. Shit, I'd shoot ED if I had to. the problem is the horrible PAIN :cry: I get the day after the shot from the prop. I am talking Winnie X2 kinda pain. The days I shoot shoulders, the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night, and sometimes spreads to the trap and/or tricep. Glute injections aren't that bad (still hurts to sit down), but I still like to rotate and not use my ass as a pin cushion.

So other than the pain (which I am sucking up like a champ) prop has been the best steroid for me, hands down.

If you don't mind the frequent injections, run it for 10-12 weeks.. nothing wrong with that at all! I love prop/eq cycles myself.. mixing it with eq also helps with the 'sting' of the prop.

Tough Old Man said:
It's a short ester and like you injections don't bother me at all. Try this but people might say it's crazy, but it works. Run it 8 weeks then 3 days after last injection do PCT for 2-3 weeks and then hit it again for 8 weeks. Just keep repeating until you no longer feel good or getting gains. once you stagnate add in some Var.
NO

I hate IronMans cycles.......!!!!!! Take 6+ weeks off if you run 8 weeks of test prop, that is enough time for PCT and you will not lose anything but water 6 weeks out.

BD prop is notorious for sore injection sites.

Back