Clothes

Thread: Clothes

Rep Points

Clothes

Its time for some new clothes. My chest is too big for a medium, and my waist is way to small for a large. what does everyone think is worse- clothes that are maybe 2 or 3 inches too tight through the chest, or those that are 4 or 6 inches too large through the waist.
    ladies of IM, youre opinions are greatley appreciated on this particular question.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

if it fits, wear it.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ghey
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

the unbanned

Rep Points

clothes are for fat people!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ABLQ2
    Its time for some new clothes. My chest is too big for a medium, and my waist is way to small for a large. what does everyone think is worse- clothes that are maybe 2 or 3 inches too tight through the chest, or those that are 4 or 6 inches too large through the waist.
    ladies of IM, youre opinions are greatley appreciated on this particular question.
    This is ghey... but if you think it really matters, get the one that fits - personally I don't like tight clothes on guys..... well, shirts anyway,, if it's too tight it looks like your showing off...

grrrrrr

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by katt
    This is ghey... but if you think it really matters, get the one that fits - personally I don't like tight clothes on guys..... well, shirts anyway,, if it's too tight it looks like your showing off...

ditto

also, try different brands of clothing. I shop with a really BIG guy sometimes. He's huge in his upper body...and his waist is small! Try different brands. Once you find a style that works...buy a bunch. Lots of men;s clothing is made for the tall thin man...keep shopping.

If you want to be really ghey...find a guy that has your similar build and wears clothes he looks good in. Somehow... without looking like you're hitting on him...ask him where he got it.

Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin