• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Countdown to the big 30

tucker01

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alrighty a new Journal... I will try to stick with this the best that I can. Anyway just wanna be doing a little better with improving myself before my 30th birthday. I have left almost 3 months to prep for the results.

I have been very lack with my work out routine and diet for the past 9 months. So now is the time to clean them up some what.

I am weighing in at 215lbs. would like to be at 200-205lbs

Supps right now are just Fish oil, Multi, and Protein Powder. However I will be incorporating DS Melting point, AMP, Basic cuts, and Lipo-Ultra.

Training during the initial phase will be full body 3 time/per week with 2 cardio (Bike) sessions per week. Plus one Hockey Game, and when the season is over Ball Hockey.

Couple new things in my life. Just started a new Job a few weeks ago, so I am not sure how available I will be for updates yet. And well we (Wife and I) are expecting our second child. She is 14 weeks and due in Sept. We are pretty Excited.

So time to get things started. My main focus will be cleaning up my diet, but I will be more concerned with that after I return from Vancouver the beginning of April.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Congrats. :thumbs: This is going to be a big year for you. Good luck with the goals, too.

Definatly Congrats on the 2nd addition my Friend!!! I'll be along for the ride, I am also doing Fullbody 3 times a week, great plan of attack!!!

yes, congrats!!

GL with the new goals, I will be following my fellow canuck...

:clapping: Congrats on the addition! I guess a bunch of us are doing FB routines. Put down the pizza and beer if you want to lose 15 pounds.....haha

:laugh:

Good luck IainDaniel and Congrats :)

Where are you Iain!!!! Let me know how you like the MP. Good luck and I'll be here :thumbs:

Thanks everyone.

Yeah I am in Vancouver right now.... until wednesday. Then this Journal will be in full swing.

Quick little jog on the treadmill this am

3km's

Will do some weights this aft, at the shitty hotel gym

IML Gear Cream!
what is your routine going to look like?

Maybe you should base it off of 2 different days (day A and day B) that way, if you are pressed for time due to the new job or pregnant wife, you can get in there and only train 2 times that week and still get everything done without having to worry about missing a day which you would if you had a day 3.

like:

mon- workout A
tues- bike
wed- workout B
thurs- off
fri- workout (A) or off if you don't have time
sat- bike (or workout A if you missed it on friday)
sun- off
mon- workout B (if you got to perform workout A at the end of the week or start this week with workout A again and move on).....etc....

Circuit type supersets can work really well for decreasing the time in the gym, increasing work capacity, and increasing caloric expenditure. Sometime like lower/upper/core cirtuit.

circuit 1
squat
chin up
plank
rest 60-90sec

circuit 2
RDL
overhead DB press
crunches
rest 60-90sec

stretch and go home.

P-funk said:
what is your routine going to look like?

Maybe you should base it off of 2 different days (day A and day B) that way, if you are pressed for time due to the new job or pregnant wife, you can get in there and only train 2 times that week and still get everything done without having to worry about missing a day which you would if you had a day 3.

like:

mon- workout A
tues- bike
wed- workout B
thurs- off
fri- workout (A) or off if you don't have time
sat- bike (or workout A if you missed it on friday)
sun- off
mon- workout B (if you got to perform workout A at the end of the week or start this week with workout A again and move on).....etc....

Circuit type supersets can work really well for decreasing the time in the gym, increasing work capacity, and increasing caloric expenditure. Sometime like lower/upper/core cirtuit.

circuit 1
squat
chin up
plank
rest 60-90sec

circuit 2
RDL
overhead DB press
crunches
rest 60-90sec

stretch and go home.

Hey P,

Yeah I don't see having any problems fitting in my workouts. Plan was Mon, Wed, Fri/Sat (depending on time)

A/B sessions, that I basically took from the retard training program thread. Figured it would be a good place to start since I have been so inconsitent over the past while. Plan was to shorten RI's on a weekly basis. Ideally I would like to get into a circuit pattern, but don't think my conditioning is up to par.

Hockey season is over now... lost in the final 2 games to none. So ball hockey will be Tuesday evenings on a full rink indoors that gets stupidly hot during the summer.

was that the program that I wrote? Or was it one of cowpimps?

Can you post it up..I don't remember because I am infact a retard.

P-funk said:
workout A
front squat
DB bench press
step up
bent over BB row
skull crushers

workout B
overhead press
deadlift
chin ups
lunges
biceps curl

three days a week

week1
day1- A
day2- B
day3- A

week2
day1-B
day2-A
day3-B

Another 3 km jog this am.

Not gonna post the workouts cause all they have is some shitty life fitness universal system. Back home tomorrow though :D

I like that split, best of wishes to you BRother Ian!!!

Looks like a good workout plan Iain! Be better if you post in here :p

*Ahem* C'mon Iain....post! :) So are you going with that A B workout you posted? What's the volume going to be like? I'm thinking of doing something similar. We should do the same thing.

Yep A/B full body workouts for about 4 weeks, initially with higher reps 10-15 working down the RI after each cycle.

You will see a workout in here tonite. Will I post weights? depends if my ego can handle showing the public the light weights I will be throwing around.

What are you trying to acheive?

Right now my main goal is consistency. Actually going to the gym when I plan to. Eventually I'd like to trim down a bit again, get rid of the love handles! Have you started the MP yet?

I'll get on board with A/B full body w/o's. What's the RI's to start with? How many sets of each exercise? I think I'll try and workout Mon, Wed and Saturday.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I am basically the same viewpoint you are.
Starting MP after the easter weekend.
I am starting with 60 sec RI's ( might be a little ambitious) 3 sets Probably same days as you. However I have Ball Hockey Tuesday nights and want to fit in some more cardio.

Alright, cool. I'll start the program on Saturday morning. I want to fit in more cardio as well. I'm thinking maybe 3 mornings a week for 45min. But I don't want to overcommit myself and set myself up to fail right away LOL.

IainDaniel said:
LOL.

What about your diet?
I plan to "clean" everything up. Not perfect but better than it is now. Back to good carbs and only in the morning. A lot of chicken and fish (though not cooked the healthiest :grin: ) What about you?

Still playing around with things. But for the most part it will be pretty clean. My 30th b-day is just over 2 months away, and that is my goal.

IainDaniel said:
Still playing around with things. But for the most part it will be pretty clean. My 30th b-day is just over 2 months away, and that is my goal.
Awwww yes. The big 3-0. How are you handling that transition? :D

Piece of cake I am still 16 at heart. The only hard birthday I had was 24 for whatever reason :shrug:

IainDaniel said:
Piece of cake I am still 16 at heart. The only hard birthday I had was 24 for whatever reason :shrug:
That's funny, my hardest was 24! That was the birthday I got the battleaxe tattoo down my ribs without Lisa knowing! LOL.

IainDaniel said:
You will see a workout in here tonite.
Hello?!? Iain?!? Are you here? C'mon buddy, what's happening?

Alright Dave. Here we go

Weighing in at 222.4 lbs after a day of easter gluttony.

Diet should look like the following

Meal 1
Homemade Crepes (oatbran, eggwhites, Protein powder, and water to thin out)
Organic Yogurt
Strawberries
Banana
Fish oil

Meal 2
Protein Powder
Oatbran
Skim Milk

Meal 3
Eziekel Bread
Turkey Breast
Mustard