• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Always drinking water

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just have a quick question about water. I drink about 2 gallons, if not, more than 2 gallons everyday. However, water is the only thing i ever drink. I only have milk in the morning with my oatmeal and sometimes i will have a glass for lunch or dinner. Every once in a while, i will have a gatorade but the majority of the liquid i drink is water.

I am just wondering if that is ok. I mean, should i be drinking anything else such as orange juice or certain kind of fruit juices that is vital for my health? Just let me know.

You are fine as long as the rest of your diet is sound and you are taking a multi. I pretty much normally only drink water and milk.

Drinking only water is fine. However don't drink too much - 2 gallons is plenty... If you drink a lot more than what you require you end up flushing out too much of a whole heap of things that you need (eg: certain electrolytes) and you can end up doing yourself more harm than good.

KentDog said:
You are fine as long as the rest of your diet is sound and you are taking a multi. I pretty much normally only drink water and milk.

yeah - me too - just skim milk and water for me. The skim milk is in my PWO shake and I will sometimes drink a cup after dinner or in the afternoon.

I drink only water as well except for milk with my whey.

Emma-Leigh said:
Drinking only water is fine. However don't drink too much - 2 gallons is plenty... If you drink a lot more than what you require you end up flushing out too much of a whole heap of things that you need (eg: certain electrolytes) and you can end up doing yourself more harm than good.
It takes an excess of about 4 gallons a day, on top of having an extremely low diet in Na, K, Mg, Ca, and Cl. Not to mention long periods of intense exercising.

Drink the water and drink one or two glasses of wine as well-preferably with a meal.

Back