Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

short test prop cycle opinions.

Hello all!
    I have done 2 deca only cycles in the past with good results, and now want to test the water with some short cycles of test only, so here are a couple of questions for some of you helpful guys...

1) Would 100mg eod of test prop for 3 weeks be effective for a relative novice who grew well off 400mg deca for only 7 weeks last cycle?

2) How harsh would this be for hair loss?.. i have a little frontal loss already and it is a concern.

3) Would adding propecia or duestride to block dht hinder the gains much?

4) would the gains retention post cycle be quite good? if i used nolva for 1month pct

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you might want to run it longer than 3 weeks. The only reason why I dont like prop to much cuz it made me hairy as hell.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Three weeks isn't long enough. Try 6 minimum. It will likely accelerate hair loss. Nobody can say how much. Propecia and Avodart likely hinder gains some. With the proper diet and exercise routine, you should keep the majority of gains beyond pct.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The reason I was going to keep it to 3 weeks was to reduce the side effects, such as unwanted hair growth / hair loss.

And I read somewere that my own test production wont have such a hard time bouncing back after only 3 weeks.

If succesful I was planning on doing 3,4 or 5 small ones a year as this would also improve motivation without the need for long periods without any improvement in the gym.

Would 3 weeks not yield any gains? ... how long does test p take to kick in?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You can feel prop within a day, but your levels won't peak for a good week or so. Your dose is small. I guess you should try it and see if it is what you expected. Don't expect to make massive gains in 3 weeks, though.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am not expecting massive gains.... but maybe 5 or 6 pounds with a little fat loss and reduced chance of side effects. Over 4 or 5 cycles these little gains would add up. Am I not being realistic here at the dosage Im thinking of?

As I said, the aim was to have nice steady and keepable gains over a number of short cycles a year... instead of gaining a shed load of muscle in say 10 weeks and then losing a significant amount of it and being unmotivated for another 2 or 3 months.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Your goals match your plan, but prop tends to have a fair amount of sides. The first cycle will be the best, then the next few will yield diminishing returns. You should change your doses every cycle. If you keep doing a low dose prop only cycle, you won't continue to grow as much.

How to Use HCG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Prop has loads of sides? more than other test's?
    This is so friggin confusing. I did deca as it has low sides... but everyone said you have to add test!
    Now I want to try just test and you are warning me about the sides.

Would nolva and maybe propecia not limit the sides considerably?

What cycle would you suggest for someone who is concerned abouy hair loss?

Cheers for the input mate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Because of the quick rise in blood levels sides will come on quicker, test is test, but he release rate is different so your side effects will come on faster than they would with enanthate or cypionate. Prop is also notorious for making a really sore injection site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If the sides are going to come regardless of the form of test, woudln't it be better to get them quicker?
    I thought there were "slightly" less androgenic sides to prop anyway than other esters?

Would there really be that many sides at the dosages I am suggesting?

primeau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If you want a quicker acting cycle run prop/tren...maybe some orals if water retention isn't an issue.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is very bad advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by lnvanry
    If you want a quicker acting cycle run prop/tren...maybe some orals if water retention isn't an issue.
    At 100 mg EOD, your "sides" won't likely be bad at all. Nolva will help prevent gyno. Propecia or Avodart might mitigate the hair loss. If you are prone to stress, your anxiety may increase. What other "sides" are you concerned about? This is a pretty light weight cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

shit, I didn't know test made you more anxious... Im pretty edgy already and would consider myself an anxious person.
    That might put me off test completely if that is a common side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i have very slight anxiety issues and dont feel like test makes them any worse..

i dont see anything wrong with running a short mini cycle(4 weeks)

ill be trying that my next cycle

primeau

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    This is very bad advice.

At 100 mg EOD, your "sides" won't likely be bad at all. Nolva will help prevent gyno. Propecia or Avodart might mitigate the hair loss. If you are prone to stress, your anxiety may increase. What other "sides" are you concerned about? This is a pretty light weight cycle.
    why? What else is going to give you results is 3wks?

Tren is a very fast acting agent. I don't even need to explain the orals.