• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anal Hygiene

KONAN

ITALIAN STALLION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know ive recently joined and i wasnt gonna get disgusting, but after reading posts on this thread i thought to myself what the heck! Ive been lucky in that most of the women i have dated wanted anal sex. However it wasnt all 7 heaven. My first experience of having anal sex may sound familiar to other people...or maybe not. Its about hygiene. Im talking about rolls of tissue paper that are clinging on as im abt to ..you know wot! And then theres been the smell when youve made the mistake of going to close to her butt...and finally...but by no means least...theres the hair factor...Listen i gotta hairy butt, you guys have got hairy butts...but girls should not have HAIRY BUTTS!

pm topolo, he will tell you all you need to know about anal sex!

That wasn't a girl you were having sex with........
Anal hair....dingleberries......smelly ass....wtf?

Anal sex = homo

How can a hetro man choose an ass hole over a beautifull pussy......

min0 lee said:
That wasn't a girl you were having sex with........
Anal hair....dingleberries......smelly ass....wtf?

he likes the brown girls!!!

cappo5150 said:
wow you've been messin with some dirty girls son.

+1 :finger:

Pull it out and mark a brown Z across her lower back like Zorro.

I truly don't know what to tell you, just don't have anal sex- those are exactly the reasons I'm not into anal. That and I don't particularly find a gaping a-hole attractive or the likelihood of poop on my willy

Far Out... is what I was trying to say... you are all pansies... if you want anal and cant deal with the shit you shouldnt be having anal, its all part of the experience.... like sweat and cum! I don't like cum but it sometimes ends up all over the place.... it all comes down to the fact that getting close and being dirty is about love, if you love her... you'll accept the smell and the mess!

HELL, your lucky to be getting any at all!

I definitely enjoy giving my GF a thurough ass pounding from time2time.

I would be disgusted and never do it again if it wasn't hairless too.

u are truely a sick bastard konan u wouldnt be canadian by any chance????????????????????????

he is italian.

dude why would you even bring this up. now i have ugly pictures. girls Shave. Its a thing for them. and if they dont, they are not a girl, they are guys in customs.

Girls are women, with or without hair... I bet you guys shave like a bunch of pussys. I feel sorry for the damned bitches that have to deal with you.

Back