Cemproducts.com

help im lactating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

help im lactating

I just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol im very satisfied with my gains on the last night of my cycle my nipples were extremely hard (2 days ago) so I started checking them out and than thats when i noticed im lactating I started nolva immediatly this is my first time experiancing gyno so I have a few concerns. Is it to late? Shouldn't I of seen other signs first or is lactating normal for first warning signs? Any response would be greatly appreciated I keep looking at my nipples every 5 seconds scared

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jessejess
    I just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol im very satisfied with my gains on the last night of my cycle my nipples were extremely hard (2 days ago) so I started checking them out and than thats when i noticed im lactating I started nolva immediatly this is my first time experiancing gyno so I have a few concerns. Is it to late? Shouldn't I of seen other signs first or is lactating normal for first warning signs? Any response would be greatly appreciated I keep looking at my nipples every 5 seconds scared
    If I was lactating I would not be here asking these fools what to do....I would be at the Doctors!!!
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

this is why you should research before messing with your bodies natural hormones..

i would suggest cabaser..
    im not positive.. but i believe lactating comes from high levels of prolactin..
    cabaser reducwes prolactin levels

the true playboy

Rep Points

how big are the lumps under your nips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cabergoline (aka dostinex) asap: http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product...=16153&cat=248

You are in a tough position. You are lactating due to increased prolactin. If possible, see a doctor asap. And don't squeeze your nips. That stimulates the letdown of the milk. I'd use aromasin and cabergoline in the meantime.
    Last edited by Pirate!; 03-23-2006 at 07:04 PM.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Dostinex or Bromocriptine! Yes this means extremly high levels of prolactin.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

The F.u.t.u.r.e

Rep Points

If you are a chic Ill suck them titties dry of milk.. if you are a guy PM ForemanRules
    "A bodybuilder once told me crack is good for cutting"

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut2005
    If you are a chic Ill suck them titties dry of milk.. if you are a guy PM ForemanRules

Instant classic.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kicka19
    how big are the lumps under your nips?
    I feel no lumps I thought maybe I should feel some from everything i read is that normal? Liquid stoped coming out of my nipples and I stoped squeezing them but they are a lil puffy and sensitive thanks Pirate I would of kept squeezing them like a dumbass Im going to the doctor monday

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Dostinex or Bromocriptine! Yes this means extremly high levels of prolactin.
    you don't need a doctor. just buy what Jodi subscribed and this will delete the problem. No biggy as a lot of us have gone through it. For Bromocriptine take it at 1.50 mgs a day and you'll be fine.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut2005
    True stiory, I love male tit milk
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

you guys

you guys need to stop scaring everyone. If you have no idea what the fuck your talking about let it be.

You do gear without a doc and 99% of any problems that arise from gear can be handle by buying a product you can purchase strasght from the internet.

Lactating is no big fucking thing. It's easly solved and you need to stop your shit.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

What color is what is coming out? Lactating is hardly a "first warning sign."

primeau

Rep Points

can a guy lactate?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    What color is what is coming out? Lactating is hardly a "first warning sign."
    It was clear and that was two nights ago and Im guessing i squeezed it all out already because nothing else has come out yet and it was a very little amount but still more than anything that has ever came out of my nipple

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lnvanry
    can a guy lactate?
    Males have milk glands yes.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I wouldn't advise anyone to use bromocriptine. Not only does it have undesirable sides, but it is also used to treat overproduction of GH. Bromocriptine's intended use is to reduce prolactin, which is hormone that stimulates milk production, and is a serious libido killer. One will find that cabergoline (brand name: Dostinex) is more effective than bromo at lowering prolactin levels without the sides.

There is no reason to use bromo over cabergoline.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    you guys need to stop scaring everyone.
    As if if ejecting milk from cone nipples didn't scare him...

The F.u.t.u.r.e

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    As if if ejecting milk from cone nipples didn't scare him...

LMAO
    "A bodybuilder once told me crack is good for cutting"

Rep Points

So since nothing has squirted out of my nipples in the past 3 days is that a good sign? It is kinda sad cause I wanted to squirt my girl in the eye

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cessation of lactation is obviously good, but you should still aggressively address the cause of the problem, which is elavated prolactin. Your HPTA won't recover, otherwise. I hope you didn't make this up as some joke. We donate our time to help counsel people who could use the help.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Cessation of lactation is obviously good, but you should still aggressively address the cause of the problem, which is elavated prolactin. Your HPTA won't recover, otherwise. I hope you didn't make this up as some joke. We donate our time to help counsel people who could use the help.
    No joke, just trying to make light of the situation since it's got me so down. So is taking nolva pointless at this point I ordered some dostinex $200 a bottle this is costing me alot more than I figured. What is the recommended dosage for the dostinex?

Rep Points

No joke, just trying to make light of the situation since it's got me so down. So is taking nolva pointless at this point I ordered some dostinex $200 a bottle this is costing me alot more than I figured. What is the recommended dosage for the dostinex?
    .25 - .50 Mgs. twice a week. Start at .25 mgs

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

0.5 mg every three days. Continue the nolva, as well.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it. I hope all goes well

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Some people take B6 instead of dostinex or bromocriptine.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I take b6 in addtion too. It is cheap as hell, so might as well.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Does anyone know anything about Cabaser?
    i hear it reduces prolactin levels?
    would it be helpful in a situation like this

Rep Points

I started taking some b6 this might be a dumb question but how exactly will this help?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kraziplaya
    Does anyone know anything about Cabaser?
    It is cabergoline

How to Use HCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast