• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help im lactating

Jessejess

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol im very satisfied with my gains on the last night of my cycle my nipples were extremely hard (2 days ago) so I started checking them out and than thats when i noticed im lactating I started nolva immediatly this is my first time experiancing gyno so I have a few concerns. Is it to late? Shouldn't I of seen other signs first or is lactating normal for first warning signs? Any response would be greatly appreciated I keep looking at my nipples every 5 seconds scared :(

Jessejess said:
I just finished a 3 week cycle of superdrol im very satisfied with my gains on the last night of my cycle my nipples were extremely hard (2 days ago) so I started checking them out and than thats when i noticed im lactating I started nolva immediatly this is my first time experiancing gyno so I have a few concerns. Is it to late? Shouldn't I of seen other signs first or is lactating normal for first warning signs? Any response would be greatly appreciated I keep looking at my nipples every 5 seconds scared :(

If I was lactating I would not be here asking these fools what to do....I would be at the Doctors!!!

this is why you should research before messing with your bodies natural hormones..

i would suggest cabaser..
im not positive.. but i believe lactating comes from high levels of prolactin..
cabaser reducwes prolactin levels

how big are the lumps under your nips?

Cabergoline (aka dostinex) asap: http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16153&cat=248

You are in a tough position. You are lactating due to increased prolactin. If possible, see a doctor asap. And don't squeeze your nips. That stimulates the letdown of the milk. I'd use aromasin and cabergoline in the meantime.

Last edited:
Dostinex or Bromocriptine! Yes this means extremly high levels of prolactin.

Jessejess said:

If you are a chic Ill suck them titties dry of milk.. if you are a guy PM ForemanRules

juggernaut2005 said:
If you are a chic Ill suck them titties dry of milk.. if you are a guy PM ForemanRules

Instant classic.

kicka19 said:
how big are the lumps under your nips?
I feel no lumps I thought maybe I should feel some from everything i read is that normal? Liquid stoped coming out of my nipples and I stoped squeezing them but they are a lil puffy and sensitive thanks Pirate I would of kept squeezing them like a dumbass Im going to the doctor monday

Jodi said:
Dostinex or Bromocriptine! Yes this means extremly high levels of prolactin.
you don't need a doctor. just buy what Jodi subscribed and this will delete the problem. No biggy as a lot of us have gone through it. For Bromocriptine take it at 1.50 mgs a day and you'll be fine.

IML Gear Cream!
juggernaut2005 said:
True stiory, I love male tit milk :lick:

you guys

you guys need to stop scaring everyone. If you have no idea what the fuck your talking about let it be.

You do gear without a doc and 99% of any problems that arise from gear can be handle by buying a product you can purchase strasght from the internet.

Lactating is no big fucking thing. It's easly solved and you need to stop your shit.

What color is what is coming out? Lactating is hardly a "first warning sign."

Mudge said:
What color is what is coming out? Lactating is hardly a "first warning sign."
It was clear and that was two nights ago and Im guessing i squeezed it all out already because nothing else has come out yet and it was a very little amount but still more than anything that has ever came out of my nipple

I wouldn't advise anyone to use bromocriptine. Not only does it have undesirable sides, but it is also used to treat overproduction of GH. Bromocriptine's intended use is to reduce prolactin, which is hormone that stimulates milk production, and is a serious libido killer. One will find that cabergoline (brand name: Dostinex) is more effective than bromo at lowering prolactin levels without the sides.

There is no reason to use bromo over cabergoline.

Tough Old Man said:
you guys need to stop scaring everyone.
As if if ejecting milk from cone nipples didn't scare him...

PirateFromHell said:
As if if ejecting milk from cone nipples didn't scare him...

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So since nothing has squirted out of my nipples in the past 3 days is that a good sign? It is kinda sad cause I wanted to squirt my girl in the eye

IML Gear Cream!
Cessation of lactation is obviously good, but you should still aggressively address the cause of the problem, which is elavated prolactin. Your HPTA won't recover, otherwise. I hope you didn't make this up as some joke. We donate our time to help counsel people who could use the help.

PirateFromHell said:
Cessation of lactation is obviously good, but you should still aggressively address the cause of the problem, which is elavated prolactin. Your HPTA won't recover, otherwise. I hope you didn't make this up as some joke. We donate our time to help counsel people who could use the help.
No joke, just trying to make light of the situation since it's got me so down. So is taking nolva pointless at this point I ordered some dostinex $200 a bottle this is costing me alot more than I figured. What is the recommended dosage for the dostinex?

Jessejess said:
No joke, just trying to make light of the situation since it's got me so down. So is taking nolva pointless at this point I ordered some dostinex $200 a bottle this is costing me alot more than I figured. What is the recommended dosage for the dostinex?
.25 - .50 Mgs. twice a week. Start at .25 mgs

0.5 mg every three days. Continue the nolva, as well.

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it. I hope all goes well

Some people take B6 instead of dostinex or bromocriptine.

I take b6 in addtion too. It is cheap as hell, so might as well.

Does anyone know anything about Cabaser?
i hear it reduces prolactin levels?
would it be helpful in a situation like this

I started taking some b6 this might be a dumb question but how exactly will this help?

kraziplaya said:
Does anyone know anything about Cabaser?
It is cabergoline

Back