• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fighting Gloves

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to find some good gloves to have fights with. I want to box my friends and we all need gloves and shit but we don't know what kind or anything. We also wanna do some matches with like UFC rules.. Any ideas?? I don't like big bulky gloves, I would fight bare knuckles but they don't want to.

Kempo gloves like Bruce Lee used.
boxing_gear_kempo-gloves.jpg

If you are sparring (IE) Punching each other with anything more than 50%+ force

You would be an idiot if you didn't wear:
Headgear,
a no foul protector,
and safety gloves, or gloves w/at least 18oz off padding

Diablo1990 said:
I need to find some good gloves to have fights with. I want to box my friends and we all need gloves and shit but we don't know what kind or anything. We also wanna do some matches with like UFC rules.. Any ideas?? I don't like big bulky gloves, I would fight bare knuckles but they don't want to.

Ebay has a lot of good prices all on types of gloves.

Monkey man is right though, I suggest headgear and fairly heavy gloves. Unless you're very experienced in MMA/Boxing, you'll wind up injuring each other, especially if your using light or no gloves.

True Story, plus while clowns think their pro boxers, the just end up getting thrown and choked out. :shrug:

Back