• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok, so a couple of nights ago............

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to the bar. Anyway, I went there with my uncle who was meeting a guy he used to work with. Well it was closing time so we all decided to head back to my uncles house to drink some beers and what not.
Well, later in the night my uncle's friend wants to hook up and shit with me, and i'm tottally put off by him. This guy is a drunk son of a bitch and i'm like wtf. So I tell my uncle who happens to be gay and shit so he tells me he has a plan...he tells me to turn off the lights and it's dark as hell you can't see your hand in front of you.
Well anyway my uncle and his friend start banging away

10 minutes into the whole affair I turn on the lights and I look them while I am sitting in the corner ....talk about fucking weird.
So I'm like "dude, your screwing my uncle" and I leave, I come back in like 5 minutes later and does the same shit. Well, long story shorthe blew a massive load on my uncles chest and it was cool in all but talk about weird. The weirdest part about the whole thing is I may know this guy from I.M. I mean shit, I'm sorry about my ramblings but WOW, what a weird ass night.

:gosh:

lwalawllwa

BulkMeUp said:
:laugh:

nice plagarism!

Its a True story, I can't remember the guys name but I think my uncle kept telling him or calling him Fetch. :hmmm:

Wow, that's a pretty fucked up story.

That is all I have to say about that.:mad:

min0 lee said:
I went to the bar. Anyway, I went there with my uncle who was meeting a guy he used to work with. Well it was closing time so we all decided to head back to my uncles house to drink some beers and what not.
Well, later in the night my uncle's friend wants to hook up and shit with me, and i'm tottally put off by him. This guy is a drunk son of a bitch and i'm like wtf. So I tell my uncle who happens to be gay and shit so he tells me he has a plan...he tells me to turn off the lights and it's dark as hell you can't see your hand in front of you.
Well anyway my uncle and his friend start banging away

10 minutes into the whole affair I turn on the lights and I look them while I am sitting in the corner ....talk about fucking weird.
So I'm like "dude, your screwing my uncle" and I leave, I come back in like 5 minutes later and does the same shit. Well, long story shorthe blew a massive load on my uncles chest and it was cool in all but talk about weird. The weirdest part about the whole thing is I may know this guy from I.M. I mean shit, I'm sorry about my ramblings but WOW, what a weird ass night.

Wait a minute....Is your Uncles name Chuck, and are you pretty built for a woman.

OH SHIT:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

IML Gear Cream!
True story, and more proof that fletcher is ghey

True Story,

And you will be seeing me again real soon boy. :)

fletcher6490 said:
Sounds good...you are FUN:lick:

:finger:

No youre confusing your terms here...

BigChuck isn't "FUN"... He's "HAPPY"... - ;)

You know, full of "Merriment", "Care-free", "Whimsical", "Light-Hearted...

Back