• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More estrogen levels on my blood: how bad can that be?

cp_sogoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First i must apologize moderators if this is not the place for this question. I tought that would fit here....but, i dont know.

Anyway, my question is simple: if i raise estrogen levels on my blood what can happen in long term effects to my body and testosteron levels? How can this affect (positivly or negativly) my training?

I really need to know this because i will start taking some medication (against hair loss) that will raise estrogen levels on my blood. I know thats probable that i will get some "gino" ( i think thats the correct english word) but i dont know any mor eeffects.

For example, can that be bad on my endurance during trainings? Or make even harder to get muscle volume (hpertrophy)? etc...

I need some input on this.

thanks

Which drug?

No drugs. Its a med for hariloss treatment called proscar. I wanna know if the estrogens on it can be bad for muscle development or even if it can b egood. And i wanna know how much that can affect my testosteron levels.

Maybe this is not the exact place for this question, but this is a place for speaking about steroids and substances....

Proscar is a drug that blocks conversion of test to DHT. Why do you think this would raise your estrogen?

PirateFromHell said:
Proscar is a drug that blocks conversion of test to DHT. Why do you think this would raise your estrogen?

You never cease to fucking amaze me pirate...how the fuck do you know EVERYTHING?? Do you look up shit as you go?? Or is this just all committed to memory??

Anyone who has issues with hair would research trying to avoid losing it. Thankfully, I dont have to take the stuff.

PWGriffin said:
You never cease to fucking amaze me pirate...how the fuck do you know EVERYTHING?? Do you look up shit as you go?? Or is this just all committed to memory??
LOL, I definitely don't know everything. Proscar (finasteride) is a very common drug. If I wasn't already familiar with it, I could just google it.

I cannot remembe rwhere i saw that pirate but i tought that it would raise my estrogen levels. So, what effects can that cause on me, my training, my test levels, etc?

thanks

If your estrogen was elevated, it could lower your testosterone, which wouldn't be good for training, sex, or anything other than depression. However, I've never heard of finasteride raising estrogen.

IML Gear Cream!
It won't be a problem.

good, ok. Anyway, i think that if i take finasteride and if i have any problems, i read somewhere that such problems will end if i end the medication also (only gino will not disapear i think).

i say order some armidex from the AG guys

n bitch slap that estrogen

and its side kick prolactin.

cp_sogoj said:
good, ok. Anyway, i think that if i take finasteride and if i have any problems, i read somewhere that such problems will end if i end the medication also (only gino will not disapear i think).
Proscar will not give you gyno, and any side effects will go away after you stop using it.

Back