IronMag Research Chems

Long weekend away, Prop Cycle

Rep Points

Long weekend away, Prop Cycle

I will be going out of town for a few days in a couple of weeks. I don't want to take my gear with me, if I hit the prop at 300mg's Thursday night, how low will my levels be by Tuesday. I usually do 150mg EOD. If the half life is 4 days (although I've seen it listed at 2.5 d) then I should still have 150 mg left on Monday night, correct? Also I don't want to be at sub phys levels and have limp dick for the weekend. I don't to go more than 300mg, every time I bump up to 200mg I get nip problems.
    Thanx
    "I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em" - KR

Rep Points

By day 4 it will be out of your system. Just take it with you. Doing 300 one day is not going to help you anymore then taking 150 mgs before you leave except for having more in your sysytem for a couple of days. big deal. Don't waste the gear.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It isn't ideal, but it will work fine. I doubt you will will have sexual problems. Better keep nolva on hand, though.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

keep religion to yourself

Rep Points

just take it, nicely packed so that you are not obviously trying to hide it.

You know how many people travel with prescrition meds?? more than 1/2, I read that somwhere.

Unless you have to kill and gut a cat or tear the lining in your bag to get to your shots, you will be fine
    Gambatte!

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZorroAzul
    Unless you have to kill and gut a cat or tear the lining in your bag to get to your shots, you will be fine

Yep, dead cats that are full of vials and syringes doesn't look good at the airport. I'm glad you saved SJ69 from making that mistake.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

maybe shoot 500mg of Enanthate on Thursday instead of Propionate. Thats probably not the best answer but its what I would do in your shoes. Then continue with the Propionate when you return home.