25% Off Black Friday Sale

Laura Lean's 96% fat free grass fed Ground Beef

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Laura Lean's 96% fat free grass fed Ground Beef

Anyone try this? I bought a couple LB's and cooked it up in and it was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

bump
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    bump
    Bump for what? It's extra lean ground beef, and you said it tasted good, so what else do you want? Attention?
    art@designersupps.com

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 40-yard dash_2
    Bump for what? It's extra lean ground beef, and you said it tasted good, so what else do you want? Attention?

Look "pal," I think I've had just about enough of your trollish behavoir.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

in Bigdyl's defense, there's a threefold purpose to this thread:

1)possibly expose people to the possibility that there is a very lean ground beef available, and that it tastes good

2) allow someone to correct Bigdyl's beef eating habit and tell him that while that beef is lean, it's still not as good as chicken for x, y, and z reasons.

3) allows people to see the prevelance of people that eat ground beef. Sorta like an informal poll.

So if you cant comprehend that, don't post a bitchy response. You're better off keeping your hand on your dick where it was before you responded.

Rep Points

1)possibly expose people to the possibility that there is a very lean ground beef available, and that it tastes good

2) allow someone to correct Bigdyl's beef eating habit and tell him that while that beef is lean, it's still not as good as chicken for x, y, and z reasons.

3) allows people to see the prevelance of people that eat ground beef. Sorta like an informal poll.

So if you cant comprehend that, don't post a bitchy response. You're better off keeping your hand on your dick where it was before you responded.

Rep Points

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

the unbanned

Rep Points

Rep Points

Yes, Laura's beef is very good and hormone free. I find it too expensive which is why I shop at a health food/farmers market for organic beef and pay half the price of what Laura's beef goes for.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.