• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you feel about Mexicans and the new immigration bill?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you think the 12 million illegal immigrants should be able to stay in the country? Those up north might stay yes, but those down south (Texas) will stay hell NO!

Last edited:
fuck no

I have nothing against immigrants coming over here for a better life.

But there should be some sort of limitation as to how many are allowed.

True Story, I think we want immigrants over here to do the dirty work, but want them gone at the end of the day. :shrug:

min0 lee said:
I have nothing against immigrants coming over here for a better life.

But there should be some sort of limitation as to how many are allowed.

yesterday they marched across the brooklyn bridge into manhattan.

P-funk said:
yesterday they marched across the brooklyn bridge into manhattan.

I know, I saw it in todays paper.

15 years ago you barely ever saw a Mexican in NYC, now they are all over NYC.
It was said a while ago that the Dominicans will be the #1 ethnic group in NYC after the Puerto Ricans but I doubt that now, I think it will be the Mexicans.

plymouthrock8lm.jpg

min0 lee said:
I know, I saw it in todays paper.

15 years ago you barely ever saw a Mexican in NYC, now they are all over NYC.
It was said a while ago that the Dominicans will be the #1 ethnic group in NYC after the Puerto Ricans but I doubt that now, I think it will be the Mexicans.
You think its bad in NY, shit you need to come to Texas! :eek:

god hand said:
You think its bad in NY, shit you need to come to Texas! :eek:

We have almost the entire world here not just the Mexicans, it's funny but here in NY I see a whole bunch of new Russian immigrants but nothing is said about it.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't blame them for coming across but there needs to be some type of reform for those that are here illegally and others wanting to come. I used to consider myself a liberal but I don't like the loose reforms the Dems want in place for this issue. Seems like they're reaching for votes from the immigrants instead of looking at the burden this can have on the rest of us.

33ecooks said:
I don't blame them for coming across but there needs to be some type of reform for those that are here illegally and others wanting to come. I used to consider myself a liberal but I don't like the loose reforms the Dems want in place for this issue. Seems like they're reaching for votes from the immigrants instead of looking at the burden this can have on the rest of us.

Bingo! These politicians would do anything for a vote.

33ecooks said:

I hate both political parties, but the republicans actually are pulling a good idea out of their ass . Mccain is trying to get a bill through that will allow illegals to bacome citizens if they prove themselves. Under the bill, illegal immigrants could gain citizenship if they pay fines, pass background checks, learn English and work for a number of years.
I have to problem with this, and it allows us to kick the other illegals the fuck out without us totally looking like the bad guy.

KelJu said:
I hate both political parties, but the republicans actually are pulling a good idea out of their ass . Mccain is trying to get a bill through that will allow illegals to bacome citizens if they prove themselves. Under the bill, illegal immigrants could gain citizenship if they pay fines, pass background checks, learn English and work for a number of years.
I have to problem with this, and it allows us to kick the other illegals the fuck out without us totally looking like the bad guy.

did you see the leprechaun there in Mobile?

Doublebase said:
did you see the leprechaun there in Mobile?

God damnit!:mad:
I am going to kill you.

I lose all credibility living in Mobile. Because of a retard news team, and some stupid ass ghetto trash, Mobile is offically the laughing stock of the country.
It is all over ebaums and every other video posting site.

No I did not see the leprechaun.

KelJu said:
God damnit!:mad:
I am going to kill you.

I lose all credibility living in Mobile. Because of a retard news team, and some stupid ass ghetto trash, Mobile is offically the laughing stock of the country.
It is all over ebaums and every other video posting site.

No I did not see the leprechaun.

Damn I just booked a ticket on Hotwire and was going to buy a shovel down there so I could find that pot of gold....

FUCK NO!!!!!!
It is not fair to the other countries and all the shit they have to go through to get to this country. I say FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leprechauns in Mobile. :confused:

I think P-funk would classify as one......don't know if he has some Irish in him.:hmmm:

min0 lee said:
Leprechauns in Mobile. :confused:

I think P-funk would classify as one......don't know if he has some Irish in him.:hmmm:
dont know bout that but KEFE will pass for a leprechaun any day!!!:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
LexusGS said:
FUCK NO!!!!!!
It is not fair to the other countries and all the shit they have to go through to get to this country. I say FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean if 12 million Americans went to Mexico illigeally and demanded equal rights, what do you think would happen? In downtown Dallas thousands of schools kids skip school to protest (so they say) the bill. Half of them dont even know what the bill is about. The reporters actually went up to them and ask ?'s, they didnt know shit. They ran through city hall, play in the little lakes and pools downtown, even hopped on the buses without paying a dime. It was mayhem! They need to be :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

Let them all in, in 40-50 years when America is only 15% white then finally the country will be a good place to live.

ForemanRules said:
Let them all in, in 40-50 years when America is only 15% white then finally the country will be a good place to live.
you must be high!:hmmm: :confused: :hmmm: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:

Isn't there a Country already like that?

DOMS said:
We have immigration laws. They violated them. I say: Get the fuck out.

I agree, if they come in illegally and just start killing people we also have no records of them or anything!

Diablo1990 said:
I agree, if they come in illegally and just start killing people we also have no records of them or anything!
too late for that now. But definitly a good idea.:thumb:

LexusGS said:
no, now it's around 20-25% whites.:thumb:

Wrong....son

According to the 2000 U.S. Census, those who identify only as white comprise approximately 70 percent of the total U.S. population. The Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060, white Americans will comprise less than 50 percent of the total U.S. population.

min0 lee said:
Isn't there a Country already like that?
Hell no I think its something like

Whites 65-70%
Blacks 12%
Mexicans 15%
Asians 3-5%

Back