• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

daylight savings time?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok it is gay...how the hell do we lose an hour? ....now we have to set our clocks an hour ahead...this is GAY!!

kenwood said:
ok it is gay...how the hell do we lose an hour? ....now we have to set our clocks an hour ahead...this is GAY!!

GHEY THREAD

that is how it works.

just make sure your mom knows so that she can wake you up for school in time tomorrow. the last thing a person of your intelligence needs to be doing is missing out on an education.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
But I was a lil pissed that an hour of my spring vacation was stolen from me.

P-funk said:
just make sure your mom knows so that she can wake you up for school in time tomorrow. the last thing a person of your intelligence needs to be doing is missing out on an education.

Damn P-funk, you have been acting different today. I like it. You insults are comedy gold.

KelJu said:
Damn P-funk, you have been acting different today. I like it. You insults are comedy gold.

every now and again the alter ego comes out to play.

IML Gear Cream!
In AZ you don't need to change time. It's the same time all year round. Of course it's a PIA when you want to call back east. Trying to remember if that time of year they are 2 hours ahead or 3 hours ahead. Trust me, you only make that mistake once, especially when you woke a sleeping family member :grin:

i am off from school all week :D and next weekend :D

What's daylight savings time, I think I recall something like that 8 years ago when I lived in Texas. Here in Hawaii the sun doesn't change that much.

its something where u have to set ur clock an hour ahead...and then later set it back

Back